Reviews for Drop Dead, Gorgeous
Aoide Mnemosyne chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Very interesting!

This is very well written, and you've already made quite a picture :D I particularly liked two things: A) the title, I love plays on words, and B) how you made Amber consistently bitchy :)

Great job! I'll try to read the next one as soon as possible.

Sophia
eyes-of-fire chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
haha! I really actually liked this chapter, Grandpa Roger? Lol, that reminds me of someone... I like Belle, she seems nice.
the meaning of life chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
I liked that relationships between the characters were unclear. Like I know (or at least, assume) that Adam will play a part in this story along with Bradley. There was no immediate connection with either them, I liked it. nice chapter! update soon.

-The Meaning Of Life
eyes-of-fire chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Hey Simba, its me.

I read this story already knowing what it would be about, and its not my favorite of your stories, harsh but true, but I still like it.

I will be reading more of it.

Love Eyes.
the meaning of life chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Hey, so you reviewed my story and left a nice comment so why not read yours? Yeah, so it's okay. But it's hard to get a good beginning. I'm sure that it'll get better. It's okay now only because it's the beginning and I only have a little bit of story and little taste of the character. I hope to read more soon!

And please continue to read my story!

-The Meaning Of Life
Lullaby Street chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
very nice plot I would say.

looking foward to the next.

Manola3