Reviews for Eternal Hope
Maplewing chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Yay for this chapter! I liked it even better than the first one, maybe because I am a sick individual who enjoys stories with experimentation, giving people numbers, and mutations. What can I say.

I'm a bit suprised that they would allow a dog in there, but that's okay. Scotch seems lovable, even if her being tolerated there is questionable.

Caleb's powers are pretty sweet. I must say that I'm jealous. :D

My only concern: "I might go to hell for my one little lie at the beginning of my hell" ...too much repitition of "hell"? And you forgot a period at the end of that sentence. But just fix those things and you should be all set.

Also, I like "Sunshine". She seems interesting and quirky, just the sort of character that I enjoy reading about. Yep, I'm looking forward to reading more of your story.
Maplewing chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This is a pretty good story so far. I like the concept of humans evolving even though we generally assume that evolution has stopped. Neat idea. I have to say, I would definetly want to be in this group X. It definetly seems coolest.

Anyway, moving along... structurally, there is nothing wrong with your writing as far as I can see; I haven't really noticed any mistakes.

The plot is good, and while a few parts may be a bit far fetched (the man who spontaneously grows wings) I can live with that. It's still an enjoyable story to read. Besides, random powers are interesting.

The vibration idea is original, so kudos for that. I also like how you began with the points. Loved point six. Very poignant. ;D

I'm going to continue reading this to see where you take it. I think there's a lot of potential here.