Reviews for The Masquerade
VoiceOfDarkness chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
I love this! I can't wait until it's off hiatus! Until then!
-Enzo
Lovix on her mobile device chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
This is going on my 'I REALLY should not have read that in public' list. *butdamnthatwassexy*
Dalek17 Don't wanna sign in chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
I wonder if you'll ever update again because this is a really great story. I really really love Keira's character.. haha, great job and I hope to see more of this! Please! XD
AnyMousse chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
Great story Tah. I'm a bit sad that you put it on hiatus, but I completely understand. Hope you come back to it one day; I'm hooked.
AnyMousse chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
Wow Tah; great chapter. I really like this story.
Falling Water chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
such a tantalising and frustrating place to stop! i love all different aspects of this story :) its brilliant
Falling Water chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
fu thats hot. all my encouragements to keep writing and finish this - so far it's amazing
Unknown chapter 11 . 8/28/2010
Are you ever going to update this story? It seems a shame not to continue. Hope you do.
Sakura0890 chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
I'm just glad that this story got an update. And I look forward to the next one. I'm starting to wonder what Anessa hopes to find in all of the books that she has been reading.
Micaa chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
I am so glad that you updated this story. I was like, literally stalking "The Masquerade," which is a bit creepy, I know. But then you updated and so, thanks. x]
Annabel Wynters chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
poor Annabell lee, She's gonna be so mind fucked its not even funny, that goes with Anessa too.
Tears of a Dreamer chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
You know I love your work! Update more, woman. :C
Sakura0890 chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
I hope that your other story "Singer" hasn't taken up all of your focus since it's been awhile since you updated this story. I mean you just updated "Singer" and the last time "Masquerade" was updated was September 17th. This is another good story and I think I've made my point that it should be updated as soon as possible. ] Keep up the great work!
berndi chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
"Yes. But I want /you/ to kiss /me/."

That's so cute. I'm really liking the softer side of Keira, or what looks to be a softer side. Anyway, enjoying the story, and I like the comparative lack of deference by Anessa.
MadTrickster chapter 10 . 10/19/2009
Love it! Very well done can't wait to read the next chapter.
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »