Reviews for Under a Blood Red Sky
Lemonzilla chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
This is good, so far, and I must say I'm intregued. More soon please.
ilikebooks chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
it made sense. there were a few spelling errors in the beginning, but other than that this was still pretty good. I had some trouble catching up to the story after not reading for so long but as i read, i remembered xD

good work.
BedHairdWriter chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
AMAZING STORY KEEP IT UP I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER :D
BedHairdWriter chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
WOW amazing story..i got kinda lost in the begining but its still amazing hahahah hope u keep it up.
CupCake34 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hey! Great story so far, I like it alot. I am a bit confused with all the characters, but im sure when i continue reading i will catch on. Good job!

CupCaKe1217
ilikebooks chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
your welcome:)

i thought this was rather well done. i really liked the ending actually, and thought that it was well put down. lots of openings left here, and id like to know the cause for the fight.

only a couple punctuation errors, but other than that you were fine. the cliffhanger came in well. im really blank for the summary lol...sorry. im looking out for more. good work.
Maelne chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Uh, friends attacking each other just because something small happened? Perhaps that should be rewritten.
Maelne chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I think there is definitely a story to be told here. Please continue :)
ilikebooks chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
i think you should definitely continue this. i thought it was pretty well written. had a few spelling errors in there but but other than that it wasnt bad at all. i liked the mixure of all the supernatural creatures-its an interesting combination.

i didnt think it was too confusing. the reference at the beginning did help a lot so it was like any normal story. good work.