Reviews for It's All About Your Luck
CallMeAlice chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
no aiden, no i cannot imagine what happened next.

please update son. i already love it.
too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
gah...cliffhanger meanie!
min-sora chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
i was so devestated after the first chapter to only see another two chapters behind it!

i can't wait for more!

i love how everything hates aiden, i get that vibe sometimes too.

def. putting this on alert. ;) good luck!
ree.4.jasp chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
shoot. brilliant. you have me on my toes with this one.
ree.4.jasp chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
your stories are soo good. i sense this thing with hotels and nakedness..lol
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
I like this chapter. It is funny. The story is great and I hope you update it soon. I am getting hooked.
MaPluie chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
I like the story and the humor. I like the part where they were talking about the noise in the hotel. It was kind of funny, and I've never read something like that before.

Update soon. I can't wait for more. :D

-MaPluie
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Just a little background info about me: I'm an excitable person in the right circumstance. For example, when reading or watching a movie that is fabulous, I will literally jump for joy, smile, squeal, laugh loudly and obnoxiously, and any other form of showing emotion for how much I love the book/movie. FYI, I did this with both of your stories. Yes, that is right. Your stories are fabby, your characters interesting (not many people opt to have mad main girl characters, usually going for the meek shy ones) and hot (meaning boys). I wrote you an epistle, so I thought that now you owe me a favor. What, you ask? ANOTHER CHAPTER! Please?
Chloeee chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
I can't wait for next chapter! Great story so far, I am loving it
Flylikepaperplanes chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
Ah! what happened next? YOur story is SO nice! Keep it up!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
hahahahahahahahahaha
casey-kent chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
xD this is some epic story you've got here. Update more! :D
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Well written, and the premise for this is believable, as is the dialogue. As romance fics here go, this is pretty cliche but was handled pretty well.

You could take a bit of time out to describe more of the surroundings, give a bit more info about the hotel perhaps.

~ Sakina x
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
OMG WHAT A CUTE START! LOVE THE jerk dude (I have a fetish for smexy arrigant type of fiction character! In real life, uh uh! He better be nice and sweet)

Ah darn hotel card... I was always so afraid to lose them and well... forget my room number too.

oh well, at least Aiden banged in the wrong door with a 'decently' nice smexy man in there! If he was an old pervert, I will be very scared for Aiden lol.

Cute start! LOVE IT!