Reviews for I Love it When She Lies
WishBlade chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Hahaha, it was adorable when she started lying at the end-amazing oneshot! ]
balloonfista chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
definitely enjoyed, was too cute :)

Ri
starlit x sky chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
LOVED it.

So cute and so so funny.

Great job :)
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
this was grandly written. i really enjoyed their interaction. well done!
milenaa chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Your story was sweet and enjoyable! I really liked it. I didn't notice any major grammar slip ups. You have a great set of characters. Do you think there's any chance Haley could get her own story or even Johnny? I'm so curious about them as well! good job!
GEN1E chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I love this story. It's so darn cute and makes me feel like such a softie girl after reading it. Wish I had a guy like Tyler who'd kiss me every time I lie.
somuchformyhappyending chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
aw. :) cute.
Arlia Stacy chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
So cute! I loved how oblivious the girl was even though he kissed her "thrice" times. :P Usually in a story I have to wait at the end-or at least a few chapters later-for the kissing, but this just went right into it. I completely agree with the other reviewer. I wish I had a guy like that. :( :D
Jade Q. Dean chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Awesome! On my way to checking out more stories by you!
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
aw...

This was sweet.

In that "my throat is doing squats and squeezing itself like it's healthy and I'm pretty sure my face is like WTF" kind of way. And my throat tickles.

Like when you eat pancakes. I mean, I just love pancakes.

So, seriously! This was adorable and so funny and eloquent! (Do I get a kiss for that? lolol)

I thought the beginning was a bit rocky, because I was pretty sure that they were already together and there was no emphasis that they weren't so I was a bit freaked. Though everything turned out really... ogjaoijga. I loved it.

I still can't believe you're so well blind to the way you write. It's stupefying.

Plus, I love the way you genuinely just add like "- like, ew" or "I mean, what?" or any kind of simple comment that sounds like it would be tedious to read but is actually really amusing and sweet.

But, hey, your enthusiasm about free trials is fucking inspiring.

And... uh, you can stop scrolling, it's over.
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This is a little weird (because I'm sure no one's that clueless as to when they like someone, and boys, I'm pretty sure, would get assaulted if they randomly kissed girls like that all the time), but really cute, for sure. I'm very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2.
OoohLookACat chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
ohh my gosh

that's so cute!

naww i wanna cute boy who kisses me when i lie :)

damn you!

and FREE TRIAL GAMES FTW!

the best kinda games are free trial games D

loved it )

izzie
Cynthian chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
LMAO. i love the 'uh, you can stop scrolling, it's over.' comment :D it's cute.
MaPluie chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Wow, this is awesome. Haha, that would be really awesome to have a guy kiss me when I lie. HAHAHAH, I would be such a liar, by then. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Nice work, by the way. ;)
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009