Reviews for I Love it When She Lies
angel1357 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Great story! I really loved it :D There is just one thing I wanted to point out. In the beginning of the story, I had no idea that they weren't already dating. You didn't introduce the fact that they were just friends, nor the fact that it was really weird that they were kissing. Perhaps you could make that more clear?

Other than that that was very cute!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
nice.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Aw so cute!

xx
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
LOL this is so funny. XD

and its cute that he's jealous.
JamieBell chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
A li'l too much sugar there, perhaps? It was cute...if not crazy! Hahaha! How are ya?
Kyllex chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aw! Becky! That was friggin ADORABLE. (: Tyler is so sweet. Jealous guys are cute, haha. And Elise is funny. I love the plot of this, it's awesome. And so are you!

Jeez, I thought you dissappeared or got kidnapped by aliens or something! I was starting to worry, missy!

Haha, not really, but you know. Glad you're (temporarily) back. (:

Awesome story! Loved it.
cheleigh chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
hahah this was so great! very cute. i have to say that Tyler is one brave dude. Great job with the characters, they're really believable...to me anyway. )
LaLa chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
This was so adorable and very funny. I loved it and enjoyed the chemistry between Tyler and Elise.
annoyance chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Loved it :)
chic.that.rock chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
The story is so cute! :) more more more! :)
Miss Mysteries chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Great one-shot. I really like the characters and the storyline.
Miss Moo chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This is fantastic.

I love it.

I loved how the characters are so quirky (which is hard to do well in so short a story) and lovable. It's fantastic. (favorite)

I can't wait to read what else you've written.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3