Reviews for Brighter Than Anyone
vio923 chapter 39 . 11/3/2009
It appears that the person wanted to catch Christian for some reason. Don't understand why he had to beat Andie so severely. Wonder how Christian will get him out of this.

Update quickly and don't drag this out. I want them back together and happy! LOL
Lady R chapter 39 . 11/2/2009
Loved it!
Alice Novak chapter 39 . 11/2/2009
AHH omg! How did that evil little man know who the Shadow wass! grr...

The Tracker is EVIL! XS

Soo... How DID he know?

Please update soon! I NEED TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO IT!

Delineations . Alyona
PeterMoore chapter 39 . 11/2/2009
i knew it was a trap!
helzyeah chapter 39 . 11/1/2009
Oh my gawd! when will the drama end? and for those who havent read SS, well they should be locked up cause its a kick ass story!

love you keep updating!
chng234 chapter 39 . 11/1/2009
i hope things dont get too ugly from here.
Christy chapter 39 . 11/1/2009
Im so confused...but i'll keep reading :D i do like the story still
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 39 . 11/1/2009
How does he know that the Shadow is Christian? Please hurry with the next chapter! :D
Devilish Kisses chapter 39 . 11/1/2009
Poor Andie!
kelly101 chapter 39 . 11/1/2009
So the Tracker knows that Christian is Shadow. This is getting interesting...Please update soon, the suspense is killing me!
xoxoxkristinxoxox chapter 39 . 11/1/2009
WHAT! omg.
mochapanda chapter 39 . 11/1/2009
Your cliffhangers are so evil! Hehehehe. It was nice reminiscing about how Christian and Andie met. I have a feeling that the Tracker beat up Andie until she told him that Christian was the Shadow. Oh... I can't wait for the next update.
pbgurl chapter 39 . 11/1/2009
They know the Shadow is Christian? :(

I wonder who these guys are that have Andie and if we know them.

Ya know I just now noticed that Christian's last name is the same as Joel Mchale's last name. I know you've mentioned your a fan of his too yet I didn't put it together until now, lol! I feel dumb now. _

-Liz :D
love2read2 chapter 39 . 11/1/2009
Sitting on the edge of my seat here...
akaCHEEKS chapter 39 . 11/1/2009
this guy is starting to piss me off. honestly. he needs to get a life. and your cliffhangers! why?
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »