Reviews for Brighter Than Anyone
thesmartygirl chapter 33 . 10/3/2009
Although,I have the most horrible day in my entire life (my plants are destroyed, my house is flooded, my pet dog is missing and some our roofs and branches are blew away by typhoon Pepeng (Parma).),you really made my day. Thnx for the update! BTW, I staying at my aunt's place and I'm using my cousin's laptop.
BellaJane chapter 33 . 10/2/2009
I love Christian again! Great chapter i hope Andie and Christian get back together. Update soon please!

Xxo
PeterMoore chapter 33 . 10/2/2009
please let christian and andie get back together soon
coeur-d'ange chapter 33 . 10/2/2009
UGH! I HATE VANESSA! what a beezy! poor Andie, what she must be thinking (

all i can say for Christian is FINALLY! gosh what took him so long to tell her off!

He better catch her!

Great update! until next time!
ShrimpoJewels chapter 33 . 10/2/2009
Yay! Go Christian, but what Vanessa said was messed up...let's hope he can fix it. Also can you update soon? Pllease :)
jessie0754 chapter 33 . 10/2/2009
FINALLY he wised up! Excellent :)
Alice Novak chapter 33 . 10/2/2009
YAAY! I'm so happy for the couple right noow!

I HATE Vanessa. She can drown in a pool of juice, die, and I wouldn't give a damn about her and her stupid investments. XPP

I can't WAIT! till the next chapter and see the reaction of Andie!

ps: I lurrve cheesy moments! x

Delineations . Alyona
vio923 chapter 33 . 10/2/2009
I can't believe that it took Christian seeing Vanessa with Andie to make him finally see that Vanessa was trouble all along.

I still don't understand how he missed the doctor's appointment. He has technical gadgets. His cell phone could have pinged him to remind him.

Still so many open questions. I hope that by the end of the story they are all answered.
Jixnce chapter 33 . 10/2/2009
Someone needs to push Vanessa into the pool... head first would be best.
forever.ephemeral chapter 33 . 10/2/2009
He finally has his "ah-ha" moment...sheesh Christian, it sure took you long enough. Is it just me, or was there a lot of "running away" from Andie in the other chapters? Good chapter though. :)
MarieAnn chapter 33 . 10/2/2009
I have a feeling Andie won't be forgiving towards Christian after everything. Ugh c'mon Christian if only you saw what Vanessa was all about earlier! I really do hope they get back together soon thought ! Can't wait to read more :-) AMAZING CHAPTER
Rachel chapter 33 . 10/2/2009
FINALLY!

:D
akaCHEEKS chapter 33 . 10/2/2009
haha. oh man. he better move fast. she's walking. she's there. she's gone!
Devilish Kisses chapter 33 . 10/2/2009
I hope he catches her!
mochapanda chapter 33 . 10/2/2009
awesome chapter!

man, vanessa is an evil beeyotch! i'm so glad that christian finally realized that he doesn't need her investment. i just hope that christian catches up to andie on time. i absolutely hate it when those two are apart.

i'll be impatiently waiting for the next chapter! :)
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »