Reviews for Brighter Than Anyone
Lady R chapter 16 . 7/2/2009
It looks like Saturday will be very interesting, indeed. Can't wait to see the sparks fly! Will Schmee be there too?
muffintop chapter 15 . 7/1/2009
Hi! I really really really love your story! I hope you update soon! Thank you! :)
LadyR chapter 15 . 6/29/2009
Aww, so cute. And nice there were no drama in this one, just sweetness!
kelly101 chapter 15 . 6/29/2009
Christian is so adorable when he's jealous! Anyway, great chapter! Please update soon!
RedMae chapter 15 . 6/28/2009
I love Christian Bale!

Who ever is calling Andie and is just going the freaky breathing, is really freaking me out and i cant wait to know who it is!

Xxo

Alexis
chng234 chapter 15 . 6/28/2009
i like this chapter... it shows a lot of interaction between chirstian n andie. they shld get marry n have kids
Lady of Confusion chapter 15 . 6/28/2009
Green is not Christian's color. UPDATE ASAP!
pbgurl chapter 15 . 6/28/2009
So if schmee used to like her then maybe he could be her secret admirerer. Or maybe he is in cahoots with Vanessa, ya never know.

Love the andie and christian scenes! I love your pics of Christian. HOT!
Rachel chapter 15 . 6/28/2009
I think its good that Andie has an old-time friend.

Considering, she needs to keep Vanessa off her mind anyway.
MarloCarlo10 chapter 15 . 6/28/2009
Great chapter!

I'm glad the secret admirer is starting to come along. I think its Schmee, but also I don't...;) But as of right now, I really like Schmee!
pinkeclipse chapter 15 . 6/28/2009
they are such a great couple!
watergirl795 chapter 14 . 6/27/2009
Haha. Go Andie! She showed her...LOL.

Loved the chapter-very nice. can't wait for more!

Happy Writing!
notjustink chapter 14 . 6/24/2009
Yeah...Vanessa totally just got told off by Andie. :D That was a cute chapter. I'm glad Andie's taking notice and doing something about it.
pbgurl chapter 14 . 6/23/2009
Wow, Andie is bold, haha! Don't mess with Andie, she means buisness!

Very very good chapter!

oh just one mistkae about the sentence "His tongue ran over his nipple, and Andie sighed, completely content" Should be "...her nipple..." :)
chng234 chapter 14 . 6/23/2009
this is a great chapter... andie can be so "evil", seducing christian from work. i guess this must be every guy fantasy to have sex during office hours.
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »