Reviews for Brighter Than Anyone
Penn Dalies chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
'However, he noticed nobody else besides his fiancée as his eyes scanned the bleak, glass door, hoping to catch a glimpse of her coming over to the entranceway of the restaurant.'

Weird transition. Maybe instead of 'besides' you could use 'but'.

'“I actually like it,” Christian told her, coiling an errand strand of hair behind her ear. '

He actually likes it? Whatever happened to him in Saving Smiles? Didn't he like seeing her wet then? haha!

And, did he lie about not knowing who was coming? *Checks* It seems...hm.

Oh, and I found you [US!] a cute Christian Bale pic D

./_

I'm thinking this is the look he gives Andie when she chokes on her wine.

I'd also like to let you know I'm suspicious of this woman now.

Here's Vanessa Barnes by the way. ]

I think Isla Fisher fits the description the best.

Love the heat of the story and p.s. I'm seeing Terminator just to see Christian
book.babe15 chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
i love this story! but i don't like this vanessa girl...
Flaming Skys chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
Sorry I didn't review last chapter, I was in DC with my class and got in last night

Anyway. This is awesome. I cannot WAIT for the next chapter. Seriously, this is a mini compition already

You gotta update soon. Don't leave me hanging

X
kelly101 chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
Looks like Andie has a little competition. Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one!
vio923 chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
I think Vanessa will cause trouble for Andie and Christian - or at least try to. She already doesn't like the fact that he smiles at Andie easily.

Some trouble in the relationship is fine. I just hope that he didn't cheat on Andie. To me that is a deal breaker.
Sav3MyS0ul chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
Here comes Vanessa, I like her character, she is not bitchy a little arrogant and jealous.

Great chapter.

Update soon :)
BellaJane chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
Oh, this should be interesting!

xobellajanexo
pinkeclipse chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
I think that the writers all have finals because you are my first story alert in two days..
MarloCarlo10 chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
Cute chapter!

M I WONDER who this investor is! ;)
Penn Dalies chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
'She loved being the cause of pleasure for him, and she loved knowing that out of all the women he had been with, only she had this affect on her.'

The last she should be he, lol.

'Andie grinned, wrapping her arms around him and holding him close. “Trust me,” she murmured in his hair. “I know.”'

Does he even have hair? XD

Hope you liked writing it, Penn.
helzyeah chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
eek! i'm up there again! EVERYONE, Lady Femme Fatale mentions me, cause im 'the absolute best!' woo! Iif you want to be 'the absolute best'REVIEW!

love the chapter. cant wait to find out who the investor is.

xx

helzyeah
pinkeclipse chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
cant wait to read the story!
pinkeclipse chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
thanks for the chapter!
pinkeclipse chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
they are so cute together!
pinkeclipse chapter 3 . 5/15/2009