Reviews for Brighter Than Anyone
ILveJcb chapter 43 . 3/1/2010
Aw, why did it have to end?

I want them back! *sobs*

anyway, away from the dramatics- That was such a great story! I want a man that loves me so much too! But I probably won't find him! *sobs again*

you're great! I swear! You really ought to actually publish your stories! I've read some books that can't even compete with yours!

Just one question, though... how do you name your chapters? I can't link them most of the time...so i just got curious!

Thanks!
Astarael-11 chapter 43 . 1/24/2010
Hi, so I started to read all of your stories and I wanted to read this one first because I just finished Saving Smiles and wanted to see what else happened with Andie and Christian.

I have to say that I loved this story as much as I loved Saving Smiles. It was really good. I thought you were very realistic with their relationship which I thought was very well done.

I have to say one of my favourite bits was when Christian got angry and smashed a plate and Wendy's comment just made me laugh because it was hilarious.

Plus, I can't believe how much Andie has had to go through... The poor girl. She's a great character though.

Anyway, I stayed up until 1 in the morning reading this and I would've commented then but I was tired and this probably wouldn't have made any sense at all.

Right, now I'm off to read your other stories :)
QuantumGlow chapter 43 . 12/29/2009
Aw it's very cute! I'm glad I didn't decided to skip to the epilogue when the random flowers started popping up. I do want to ask, what happened to Renita?
QuantumGlow chapter 37 . 12/29/2009
I was thinking along lines of Joker kidnapping Andie in revenge for hitting Taylor on the head with a vase, but Tracker's good too. (What happened to Joker & Taylor anyways? Jail?) Why does it have to be that females always kidnapped? ...
QuantumGlow chapter 32 . 12/29/2009
Oh I love your sense of humor. "Flash the camera"-That is brilliant. If I ever had to do something like that (hopefully never), I will keep that in mind though I doubt I'd have a handy flashlight.
QuantumGlow chapter 30 . 12/29/2009
Great plot line! It's good Andie isn't pregnant. I'm not suggesting pregnancy is a bad thing,just in the plot it's a good. Now Christian can "suffer" and straighten up. Before I was thinking along lines of Patrick poisoning her...
QuantumGlow chapter 24 . 12/29/2009
Oh thank god. I was thinking of a four letter word occurring. Thank you for pacifying my mind.
QuantumGlow chapter 23 . 12/29/2009
Nicely done! I wasn't even thinking it was Patrick. What a shocker! To think of it, Andie's scene reminds me that women can be defenseless.
QuantumGlow chapter 19 . 12/29/2009
Alpha male reference again! I hope I'm not picking up references where I'm not suppose to be. Storyline so far is very catching, Andie has three potential "suitors" and I am so tempted to read the epilogue instead of the next twenty some chapters just to find out.
QuantumGlow chapter 12 . 12/29/2009
Very nice portray of the rich/famous. I have never thought of magazine and news portrays of celebrities as a bad thing even though it's so blatantly obvious. Now to think of it,they're always there trying to "wreck" your life and you have to please them. Celebrity relationships must need a ton of trust. Thanks for the insight! :)
QuantumGlow chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Oh, I forgot to mention in my review of the last chapter in Saving Smiles that I absolutely love the ending formatted as a news story (maybe I did, I can't remember). Naturally, I love this opening too. It really puts a spin on your writing.
Dead Deactivated chapter 43 . 12/27/2009
YAY
Court123 chapter 43 . 12/12/2009
That was great!

Sequel?

I love it!
Long Island Iced Tea chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I didn't know you could put Skype numbers on fictionpress.
Tecna chapter 43 . 11/27/2009
I finally got the chance to read the sequel, so sorry haven't been reading, university life is hectic.

Aside from that, I absolutely love this story and I love the couple. I completely agree with the news reporter about meeting my match, from the sounds of this fiction you do make it easy to believe so. I love the descriptions of the photos, especially the 'third reception shot' and the 'fourth picture' - brilliant!

Fantastic story, really enjoyed reading it!

Tecna ;)