Reviews for Brighter Than Anyone
BellaJane chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
They are such a gorgeous couple, thus chapter made me cry; almost. I know you said that they would like any normal couple that have fights and stuff and i think that would make the story even better. But please don't make them actually break up because that would be so, so, so sad. I love Christian by the way, what i wouldn't give to meet a man like him. Keep udating, these stories are awesome!

xobellajanexo

P.S I have changed my name to This Afternoon so if i review whilst i'm online just know that, that is BellaJane.

xoThisAfternoonxo
kelly101 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Andie and Christian make such a excellent couple. I wonder who the lady at the dinner is going to be. I loved this chapter, please update soon!
Sav3MyS0ul chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
My spider senses are telling me this investor woman is Christian's ex.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
carson7 chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Awesome chapter as usual but missing christian :( hopefully he comes back in soon. Also, just wanted to let you know that you called Marissa Miranda in this line:

"Once the waitress had left, Marissa and Jessica proceeded to tease a very red Andie for the next five minutes before Marissa stated that she had very important and very serious news. The girls calmed down and each turned inward to look at Miranda."
helzyeah chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
imagine how i felt when you said that i was a review-er that made you happy. i was estactic! thank you, it made my day:D

i loved this chapter, a really good sex scene! i cant wait or the next chapter!

xx
MarloCarlo10 chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Hehe I love me some good smut! They did need a scene and I'm glad you did it ;)

Great chapter! ]
BellaJane chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
This was an interesting chapter. When you read about sex it is usually i dont know dirty in a sort of way like what happens, but with Christian and Andie it seemed more sweet and loving then any else. I think you wrote this extremely well, love you.

xobellajanexo
kelly101 chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
Awesome chapter, loaded with passion. I loved it! Thanks for updating! Can't wait for the next one!
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
Wow... there is a lot of passion in this chapter.

Update soon!

. . .
Sav3MyS0ul chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
HOT, HOT, HOT.

Yes, this chapter was sizzling with heat and passion.

Well done.

Update soon :)
bw695x chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
woah steamy chapter! it was good though ;)! although i get the feeling the conflicts are going to come soon. i reread the summary and i dont really like the idea of a plotline with christian's ex girlfriend, idk thats just me.

update soon! :)
Flaming Skys chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Aw

That was cute

Update soon

X
watergirl795 chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Yay! A second chapter to the long-awaited sequel. Thank goodness.

Great job! I love it already! can't wait for more.

Update soon please.
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Thanks for updating! I can't wait to read about both of the marriages!

update soon! (:

~

. . .
kelly101 chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Thanks for updating! I can't wait for chapter 2!
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »