Reviews for Brighter Than Anyone
Flaming Skys chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
This was great!

I love how she really tries to keep her life personal instead if flashing it around. I also like how this popularity hasent affected her a lot.

Update asap, I need to know what happens

X
bananamilkshake chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
o... set a date? i don't think it's that simple... from the sound of it it seems like they're both really busy. and not just being busy... it seems that andie's thinking about this because marissa's getting married.
helzyeah chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
eek. i lololove you. i jumped when i saw it in my inbox! woo, i love this story. cant wait for the next chapter!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Aw They're both getting married!

And they do need to set a date! :)
SNAPE4 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I LOVE IT!

i'm so excitied that you made a sequal. up-date soon
samishort chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
great job lol i love the whole article thing idea very nice i just can't wait until the real sttory takes place
helzyeah chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
omg! its so cool. is the rest of the stroy gunna be like that? hmm? anyway. congrats cant wait for the next update!
BellaJane chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
YAY!

their back, this is awesome

i really like these stories beause they are so interesting

the relationship with Andie and Christian is so cute

how old is Andie?

And if they do get married, you going to have the ceremony and everything right? cos if you didnt i might die

this the rest of te story going t been written in article form?
book.babe15 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
aw yay marriage they're so cute! i'm glad the sequel is all started!
bananamilkshake chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
yay! the sequel! looking forward to see what you've got for it!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Oh wow marriage? I wasn't expecting that yet but awesome chapter!
Sav3MyS0ul chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Nice chapter. Andy and Christian engaged.. it is so sweet.

I sense trouble knocking on the door.

Really looking forward to where you will take this story.

Update soon :)
Jeni D chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
George Clooney...The true love of my life. He just doesn't know it. A very interesting start you have here.

CHEERS!

~Jeni
kelly101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Yay!, I'm the first to review! Aw, they got married! They are such an adorable couple and I never really knew that Christian can be so romantic! Please update soon! I wanna see what happens to the two of them when Christian's ex-girlfriend comes along. I hope they don't break up. Anyway, update soon!
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Brilliant way to start up the sequel. I have to say I was weary to read it as I didn't fully know how interesting it would be now they are together but you have timed the wedding perfectly, lots of drama involved well done.

JM