Reviews for Brighter Than Anyone
helzyeah chapter 43 . 11/27/2009
:( the end! oh what shall i do now?
vio923 chapter 43 . 11/24/2009
Great ending! Reading about their wedding was a wonderful way to end the story.
Lady R chapter 43 . 11/23/2009
I always love your description of photographs. You can actually visualize it while reading. Thanks for another amazing story.
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 43 . 11/23/2009
YaY! They7 are finally m,arried! (excuse my typing, I can't get it right today..) I hope you do another story of them! If you do I can't wait! :D
dff-lady chapter 43 . 11/23/2009
*sob sob*
VyLynn84 chapter 43 . 11/23/2009
Aww... It's over. Sounds like a sweet wedding. Will you write the wedding in Christian's and Andie's POV? Cuz i would like to read it. I enjoyed reading the story. Thanks.
iiHEARTyuu chapter 43 . 11/22/2009
Ah, I loved this! It was so adorable!

I love Christian and Andie. They're such a cute couple :)

Haha it's cute that the bridal party kinda match (i.e. are dating/married besides her brother lol).
Reverie-enchantee chapter 43 . 11/22/2009
Hi,

I just discovered your story and I just kept reading. I always start with the last chapter, or the last but one, I just wanted to know what happened before and so forth so now I am reading the story starting from the first chapter, that is Saving Smiles. I enjoy it. Batman happily revisited _ Thank you for writing and sharing such stories.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day _
chng234 chapter 43 . 11/21/2009
finaaly they r married. will u be writing a third story on them?
xXTristaa chapter 43 . 11/21/2009
loved it! omg i can't believe that the series is now over! ( i hope u continue to make more outstanding series just like this one! Keep up the good work! ;D
MarloCarlo10 chapter 43 . 11/21/2009
Yay!

So cute

I loved this story D
Alexis1702 chapter 43 . 11/21/2009
That was so cute. I feel like i am going to cry because its ending but i loved it!
kelly101 chapter 43 . 11/21/2009
Yay! They're married! Such a happy ending! I absolutely loved this chapter. Well, I'm off to read your other stories!
you're-my-shooting-star chapter 43 . 11/21/2009
That was such a sweet ending :) Smiled my way through it.

This is a really great story. I love it :D
mocha.panda chapter 43 . 11/21/2009
I love this story! And what an amazing epilogue. The pictures of Christian and Andie's wedding were absolutely adorable. Reading the epilogue totally put a smile on my face. Aw, I'm gonna miss them.
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »