Reviews for Brighter Than Anyone
helzyeah chapter 42 . 11/16/2009
naw! so cute! but so sad. i dont want the story to end:( and they had sex in a curch...well not quite but still! lololololololol

Aetherity chapter 42 . 11/16/2009
Out of curiosity, did you get that watching the groom thing from the movie 27 Dresses? And loved this chapter.
pbgurl chapter 42 . 11/16/2009
Haha! Andie and Christian, of course they would get in a quickie before the wedding in a church since they've done it in his office right after a meeting. _

I can't wait for their wedding! And for them to one day have cute and pretty babies!

I don't know whether Andie's dad is still around but it would be cool to see William walk her down the aisle.

Oh yay for possible sequel!

And this might be late but good luck on your speech!

-Liz :D
notjustink chapter 42 . 11/16/2009
Such a great last chapter. Congratulations on another spectacular story.
Lady R chapter 42 . 11/16/2009
Aww, so romantic.
kelly101 chapter 42 . 11/16/2009
Aw, this was such a nice chapter! I can't wait for their wedding! Please update soon!
PeterMoore chapter 42 . 11/16/2009
thanks so much for the update
Devilish Kisses chapter 42 . 11/16/2009
They really should get married soon...
mochapanda chapter 42 . 11/16/2009
This was so so so adorable! I love how William has become like a father-figure to Andie. I totally wasn't expecting to read a mini sex scene in the last chapter, and I love how Andie and Christian are still uber passionate about each other. I first heard about looking at the groom while the bride is walking down the aisle when I watched the movie 27 Dresses, and I told myself that I should definitely do this when I go to a wedding. And I absolutely adore how Christian is so head-over-heels in love with Andie. Awesome story! Waiting for the epilouge...
VyLynn84 chapter 42 . 11/16/2009
I love William he is just too cute. Nice twist on looking at the groom, people tend to forget bout them and just look at the bride.
MarloCarlo10 chapter 41 . 11/15/2009
Yay! She's okay!

Only Andie would get out of bed just to wake up Christian ;)

Of course they can't keep they're hands off each other, they've been through so much D

Good chap!

And we were worried something bad had happened to Christian P
Court123 chapter 41 . 11/14/2009
I love it

keep going!

It's awesome
iiHEARTyuu chapter 41 . 11/12/2009
Ahh, I love Christian and Andie :) they're so adorable!

I've been semi-sad reading this story cause so much drama has happened between them (this is a reason I sometimes don't like sequels ... as much as I love reading about the characters more, bad things always happen to them lol).

So, how many more chapters do you think are left? Will we see them get married :) and have babies. lol, they'd be pretty awesome parents! And what happened last chapter? Who shot who? Will we find out?

Again, you're awesome for updating as often as you do! Sorry for not reviewing more often. I shall start trying, especially since uni is pretty much over for the year :)
Lady R chapter 41 . 11/12/2009
Aww, I just love that last line!

Well, I have a few veterans in my family. A few uncles who have done a couple of tours. And my husband is in the national guard. I feel very fortunate to be surrounded by heroes!
Crimsonlotus chapter 41 . 11/12/2009