Reviews for The Pull of Destiny
Guest chapter 38 . 5/11
This was an absolutely amazing story. Sure there were cliches but the way you structured your story made them go smoothly with your story and make it even more interesting, entertaining and definitely BRILLIANT! Thank you for sharing it with us :)
dv36muskan chapter 38 . 1/31
This was such a wonderful read.. 'wonderful' being an understatement! I loved the story and enjoyed it through and through.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/3/2017
Loved this! So well written, and such great character development. Really wonderful story! I love that even though it was cliche, you didn't embrace some of the more frustrating cliches (miscommunication causing irreparable damage, or making Luke a jerk for longer than he needs to be, or him actually breaking up with her to "protect" her (THANK YOU for not doing that haha). Really a beautiful story! Sappy in all the best ways!
KarasunoFan chapter 38 . 10/16/2017
Bravo!
K chapter 38 . 6/30/2017
I'm glad I stumbled on your page again :)! The first story I read by you was about Kay-bear and Tyler! I love this story as much as I loved that one :D!
I hope yoube
Guest chapter 38 . 6/21/2017
Wow..What a ride. This is just my type of story. With every page you were thinking on par with me. I love love love the story, so much i called in sick just so i could gind out whats next.
I will be looking out for more of your books. Job well done. Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2017
Keep up the good forward to more.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/19/2017
Very good...cant wait for more
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2017
Ok
Guest chapter 9 . 6/19/2017
Great...
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2017
Oh yea.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2017
Yes getting good..Keep 's becoming a page turner
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2017