Reviews for The Pull of Destiny
CRYSTAL2 chapter 1 . 1/31
just to let you know I have now brought your story...I like the idea and it will be good to read all in one go on my kindle! Hope you do well
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I purchased your book.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
When I get the money, I'll buy it!
princesshours chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
i really love this story:))
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I bought it! Don't have a kindle so I got paperback. Awesome story. It was sweet. Only complaint I have is the cover. It looks odd when i read it in front of others. My brother asked me why i was reading a book with a girls chest on the front. xD
artist98 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Congrats! Once it's published in paperback, could you tell us? Because once it's on paperback, I am definatly going to buy it when I can! I'd buy it on Kindle, but one, I don't have one, two, I prefer actual books.
So if you could please update this once it's paperback I would be forever greatful! And again, congratulations on TPOD being published!
awesomebluester chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
good luck...i hope you turned out to be like sophie kinsella...and i already read your story, the pull of destiny and it's awesome...
HannahOgle chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
CONGRATULATIONS! This was the first story I read on FictionPress and my ultimate favorite! Although I'm sad when I realized you pulled TPOD off FP, I'm thrilled you published your book! As soon as my Kindle starts working again, I'll buy it!
Someday, I hope to write a story as good as this and get it published! Thank you for bringin an amazing story to life!
Hannah :)
72898 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Congrats, loved your this story. It was so nice of you to dedicate it to fp readers, that's so sweet! :-)
Momo17 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Congrats on becoming self published!
petal romance chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i loved this story so much .feeling sad that u removed but best of luck for your future rocking keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I can't find it :(
guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Congrats on publishing your novel! I wish you the best of luck, unfortunately, i don't have a kindle. But thankfully I've already read your story, and its awesome, very engaging and so cute. Luke and Cici are lovable characters...hope you regularly update GDGB 2...good luck :)
LikaDaRomance chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Congratulations! I'm so excited to hear that you're being published. I will be supporting you and your stories starting with TPOD. This story was my introduction to FP and you as an author so it's doubly special. I can't wait for you to update JBSD and hopefully you'll put your others out as well.
lilleo chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow! Congrats! When I saw 'Removed' as part of the chapter alert I was about to cry noooooo thinking it had been removed because of plagarism, but really this is awesome :) Hope it sells well!
1,728 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »