Reviews for The Pull of Destiny
Preposterous chapter 40 . 6/23/2012
The ending is PERFECT! For a while I was really afraid you would pair Celsi with Ahmed in the end, and I thought I would die. But this ending really comes full circle. Amazing work!
Preposterous chapter 39 . 6/23/2012
Woah! Full circle much? But how did he know this day would come? Or did he plant it there?
Preposterous chapter 35 . 6/23/2012
This is such a sad, raw chapter. I feel like everyone's changing.
Preposterous chapter 31 . 6/23/2012
Oh, his dad is so sneaky! This is just another plot to separate them, isn't it?
Preposterous chapter 28 . 6/23/2012
This is a sweet chapter, but I wish Celsi's aunt would stop being so pessimistic.
daresa09 chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
That is some scary shit . Hopefully C can help him prevent a rupture .
Preposterous chapter 24 . 6/23/2012
Ugh! Who's HE to patronize her? Nate has so many problems of his own! I hope karma kicks him in the stomach. Hard.
daresa09 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Yes Celsi ! Yes ! I hope Luke's nose turns the deepest shade of brown trying to get you to accept his apology .
daresa09 chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Luke's still a bitch . I hope Shazia kicks his ass .
daresa09 chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Ahmed and Wendy are such assfaces , I can't even deal . Luke is a bitch too , but not as much as his friends .

For a minute there , I thought she'd throw her hot chocolate on them .
Preposterous chapter 15 . 6/23/2012
Hmmm... very interesting turn of events with Ahmed.
AkomiNarazaki chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
I just wanted to review and say that my mom actually had a brain aneurysm, so that hit a soft spot with me.

"Several factors can make them burst, causing severe bleeding in the brain. This happens suddenly and without warning." That's exactly what happened to my mom.

"Rebleeding is also a worry and even if you do survive, brain damage is a factor to deal with." My mom was told she had a 1 percent chance of living and being normal (I'm really happy you got your facts haha; I'm OCD about that). She had minor brain damage that only affected her ability to remember things that just happened, but only slightly. It's literally a miracle that she's alive and doing great.

But anyways... I'm already enjoying reading this story so far but wow...it just got more personal. I love it so far and plan to keep reading :)
Preposterous chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
I really hate Nate. I haven't read ahead, but I hope there's a car crash or jail in his future.
Preposterous chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
I love the direction this story is taking. Luke's different from the typical rich kid in fictionpress stories.
N-K-W chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Did Nate kill her? o.O

I'm a tad in love with this story. _
1,864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »