Reviews for The Pull of Destiny
irnsgt24 chapter 25 . 11/16/2016
Best chapter everrrrrr!
Ijee chapter 25 . 11/16/2016
YES!... and yeah that 'oil baron heir' is a big time spineless baby jerk too,glad Luke put him down where he deserves!.
SapphireTrafficker chapter 25 . 11/16/2016
OMG, this is so cute! I can't wait for Luke to tell CiCi that he loves her and really means it.
irnsgt24 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I really like your story, its sooo amazing. and hotcheri, u're really a great writer, i adore u soooo much, keep writing okay.
keeda chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
awwwww yay
keeda chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
omg wtf like can her cousin like die already gesh
keeda chapter 8 . 11/13/2016
omg yasssssssssss
KEEDA chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
this story is awesome honey YASSSSS
Chimel321 chapter 24 . 11/11/2016
Okay, what Nate did to Celsi scared the shit out of me. On the bright side I'm glad Luke has admitted to his feelings. I haven't heard anything about his aneurysm yet tho. Great chapter as always. Keep working hard
Ijee chapter 24 . 11/11/2016
The last two updates were like a roller coaster ride,what wit Nate's attack on Cici,felt for her what with the scars of being abadoned by her mum and my heart went out to her at 11.11pm wish,same for Luke too BUT the Shazia/Luke convo and his self admitance made for the weekend double delight,;-).
LoveDenied chapter 24 . 11/11/2016
I'm really liking your story, and appreciate the long chapters. Looking forward to see what you'll have happen next. Keep up the good work!
Puccapurple chapter 24 . 11/11/2016
*Sigh* I mean some people (e. Nate) are wow... really? I'm not doing a blame-the-victim thing but why the hell is she letting this lowlife beating her for and not report it? And her friends calling her "smart" or " brave" hum? Do they know what those words mean, because Cici's actions say otherwise. I like my heroines with a steel backbone and a diamond heart. No wimp allowed.
I hope Nate get his comeuppance.
SapphireTrafficker chapter 24 . 11/11/2016
I am not going to be greedy this time *suppressing the greediness*, yes will not be acting like a greedy beggar. Really thank you for this update, mainly because I asked for it. Still, million thanks. Lastly, enjoy the long holiday, I will not bother you, but you can talk to me anytime you want.
SapphireTrafficker chapter 23 . 11/10/2016
Why do you hate this chapter? If there are no chapters like this the story wouldn't be interesting to read ain't it. As to the fact that you're sometimes too lazy or busy, I gotcha, but I will review anyway. Also, thanks for the review thanks. Sounds a little weird... Anyway, love every part of this story, really, especially after I just read a really cliché one yesterday on Wattpad, this refreshen (I'm not sure if I just made this word up) my mind.
Chimel321 chapter 23 . 11/10/2016
O gosh no. So sad... Can't breath. Can't wait for the next couple of chapters. So interesting. Love your hand work.
1,864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »