Reviews for The Pull of Destiny
Chimel321 chapter 22 . 11/10/2016
Aawww... This was such a nice chapter. I really really loved it. Thanks btw. I'm so glad. Keep up the good work. You're awesomely amazing.
DarkSkies66 chapter 22 . 11/10/2016
OMG Please do not tell me you ended it like this? The story says complete but please please do not end it like this
Ijee chapter 22 . 11/10/2016
Hi,just to let you know its Ijee that posted the review at 1m c22 hr ( didn't enter my name before posting)
Guest chapter 22 . 11/10/2016
Glad Luke is letting the real him through and yeah I loved the detention scene,didn't get the deal he was looking for there to pull out all the stops to make Cici forgive him as they were set apart but boy did he pull all out the STOPS with the PA room apolgy,so cuteA .Thanks fo ther update
Jo chapter 22 . 11/10/2016
Took me 2 days to read everything but i adore this story 3
SapphireTrafficker chapter 22 . 11/9/2016
And now you have review thanks? Hm... Maybe it's time for me to put something on here instead of just chatting with you on Facebook... Like always, I loved this, and I liked the scenes, compared to the detention scene, I liked the PA scene more. I don't know where I got this idea from, but I thought that you had somehow published this story on here before. Maybe I was wrong, but anyway, thank you for this chapter. I hope you will recognize me (maybe...)
ijee chapter 21 . 11/7/2016
So into this story,I love your storyline, really captivating,Luke and Cici kind of of remind me of Scot and Z! (Ha!),anticipating the DETENTION scene be them,your a natural.
Chimel321 chapter 21 . 11/7/2016
I honestly hope my reviews aren't boring you, but this story is really good and I don't want you to drop out of it like most writers do. You are a talented writer and I hope you know that.
Chimel321 chapter 20 . 11/7/2016
Oh My Days. Now he definitely doesn't deserve her, but I guess if I were in his shoes I might have done the same thing. Key words ; might have
Chimel321 chapter 19 . 11/5/2016
So glad,this friends with benefits thing is over. Can't wait for the next chapter, Good work
Chimel321 chapter 18 . 11/5/2016
Great Job! I love Drama
Chimel321 chapter 17 . 11/4/2016
Awww! This was soo cute. I love how your writing always amaze me. I wish I was as good and as talented as you. Do you write poetry too? I think this was amzing and honestly I'm lost for words.
Chimel321 chapter 16 . 11/3/2016
okay, this was AWESOME! I love this chapter, Oh gosh, i cant breathe . This was amazing . good job. Hope you keep writing more stories like this. Cinderella? Right in the childhood! ;)
SapphireTrafficker chapter 17 . 11/2/2016
I am so ready for CiCi's reaction
Chimel321 chapter 15 . 10/31/2016
you are such a talented writer and I can't get off this book. Pls quench my taste and go on. Sorry, for being a pushover for the book, but it is soooo good. happy writing.
1,864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »