Reviews for Holiday: Easter Egg Madness
skittlelove chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
So freaking adorable. I just wanted to snuggle Luke in my arms. I absolutely love these two characters and I love you for them.

I think when you wrote the scene with Luke and Karolyn, you mixed up Luke and Eric. Just a little side note.

However, the main thing I wanted to mention was how amazing I think you were for your church scene. So many people think that if they believe in homosexual rights, that they can't have religious affiliation- especially christianity. It's as if they believe christianity and homosexuality are polar opposites. I don't believe that at all and I totally love you for putting that in here. It is positively wonderful.

I love how you put so much sweetness and love in one chapter. You make me pout because I am currently single. ;)

I don't know what else I can say but that I want to grab Eric and Luke and squeeze them. Seriously.

Skittlelove
frogs of war chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
FictionPress logged me out while I was writing my review, so I lost everything. What a way to start the day. Let me try to remember what I said...

The story is good, but Luke feelings about his family seems too strong for him to say "let the past stay untouched." The phrase feels too passive. Maybe 'wash his hands of them'? or a hint of what the problem was?

"Eric stared at her" Should that be Luke? And the end quote is missing from the paragraph that starts "No Karolyn."

Eric will love Luke no matter what the problem was. Luke should lance the wound and clean out the infection so the next time someone mentions his family he can calmly say, "We aren't speaking" or "I haven't seen them in a while" and then change the subject.