Reviews for Love Bites
Tammy Rae chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
This chapter does not make sense. Is this a dream? Is it what he couldn't go through with in the previous chapter?
effortless-inelegance chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
:o The fact alone that you updated has got me pumped and hyper! Eeee! lol
I sympathize because I know how it is sometimes when you're working on a story, and you start out all inspired and gung-ho, and writewritewritewritewrite, and then - *thhhbbbppt* - you putter out and for the life of you can't write any more for a looong period of time. And that's if you even return to the story! So kudos right there for going back to it after all those years! Don't get discouraged... *takes a superhero stance* I bewieve in you! This chapter wasn't all that bad; you've still got a good handle on the threads of your characters. Though I wouldn't have minded if the lemon was a bit more... lemony ;) But that's just me, imma sex-hungry biaatch, lmao.
Keep on keeping on! :D
-Grammar
Rena chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
Dudde! I love this story! So glad that you have updated, though I know whati it's like to be hit with the writer's block. Haha, my readers wait for me a lot for the same reason.
effortless-inelegance chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOSHHHH! Seriously? You just left it like that! You caaaaan't! Pleaaasee! No, really... in all seriousness, you should keep writing this story. It has amazing potential. I'm adding it to my favorites and my alerts list in the remote chance that you might update after all this time...
effortless-inelegance chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
WOW! I usually don't go much for vampire stories, but I've fallen hook, line, and sinker for this one! Looking forward to reading on!
sherrylynn chapter 14 . 10/26/2011
Great story hope you finish it
DorkExpress chapter 14 . 1/14/2011
Girl, you haven't updated in ages!

Get with the time darling. Lol, anyway, I just have to say that I really do like your story and that the bad vampire has no heart but I love you anyway has an appealing side to it...

I'm rambling, sorry.

XOXO
NicerTwin chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
man, everything thing is so mysterious. i love his perpetual horniness though!
Da-zGreen chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
No! It was only getting to the good part.. I wanted to know if Anna will really sleep with him to get out? Anyways can't wait to read moree... Hope you update soon!
The-Alpis chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
Haha! Bed him for the night and lay unresponsive. Will she really be daft enough to do that?
MissFatPanda chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
omg, yay, you updated! :D

haha, i have a birthday in october, so you can make up for it then :]

woo, anna found out that dylias was a vampire! FINALLY. i thought she'd be forever stupid, aha. now all she has to realise is that she's actually in love with him, and then have wild passionate sex with him for the rest of her life. as martha said, what could go naught? ;]

continue soon!
Nahai Burbank chapter 14 . 5/20/2010
*tear tear* its been so long!

i missed ur story thank you so much! please dont freak out about ur exams so much im sure ull do fine
truth17 chapter 13 . 12/21/2009
well,FINALLY he grasped his feelings for her!

It's always satisfying to finish something you started,so good luck and I can't wait to read more of the result!
MissFatPanda chapter 13 . 12/13/2009
Hey. You UPDATED. :

Loved that chapter :] Good old Dylias for showing Lucen not to mess with Anna :D Though I bet she must be so confused. I know I would be _

Haha, please continue reallyreallyreally soon. And MERRY CHRISTMAS!

-Nicki :)
Lady Wrye chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
Yay I'm glad that Anna will find out the truth in the next chapter...then they can continue on their path of true love, haha.

By the way, I changed my penname as you can see. I still love Scotland but that was only meant to be a temporary penname, so yeah.

I'm loving this story :)