Reviews for Scarred for Life
Condor green chapter 2 . 2/18
I'm definitly going to buy this book I know I will not be disappointed.
Starbelly chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
wow, this is great, congrats!
LJ58 chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Congrats, and good luck.
Sapphic Sam chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Oh my goodness, I am so happy for you! I have been waiting for this since you first announced it. Next check I get, I'm getting this on my kindle, I can't wait!
Samson3105 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Thats amazing :D, but by published you mean being printed or just switching websites?
A Bitter Editor chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
You and your characters in their basketball shorts. :) I feel like I hardly know Dane or Nicole, though you have expanded much more on who Nicole is through her own eyes and Dane's. The picture of Dane, however, is not so clear.
A Bitter Editor chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I cannot remember what my plans were for Misty now that my anger has passed, but I would like to add Tyler and Kavi to my list of future victims, as character-death will be involved. He annoyed me so very much from the beginning, and I could not even say what it was about him...until now. He was arrogant, inconsiderate, and a misogynist to boot! All that "'no' really means 'convince me'" BS raises my ire! Moving on. _

I want to go through what I like and don't like about this story at some point, in hopes that my opinion will help you fine-tune and possibly publish this bad girl sooner rather than later! If that would be all right?

I am tired, but I like Dane's eyes being compared to smoke; that conjured up a much better image than the simple use of a color. At that point, I really got what you were going for and in visualizing that, I was able to imagine, what I feel to be, the look in her eyes as well as the look of her eyes, you get me?

And I'm off!
Hikaru Akihiro chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
Yet another story I enjoy. Sad it didn't get published. If it ever does I'll definitely buy it to support such a great author. The story had very nice pacing. Anyway looking forward to what I read next.
iam.who chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
They're so sweet together. I love how Dane stood up for Nicole's dreams. I hope that those kinds of love do appear in reality. :)
iam.who chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
That was intense. I really hate Tyler.. So selfish.. I mean he's just using Nicole even when they were dating and now he wanted her back for him to look good in front of her parents. And her parents! Why would they believe other people over their child? That is so wrong. Also, Danny's parents.. How could they.. :(
iam.who chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Bold move from Nicole. If you want something, then make it happen.
iam.who chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Loving how they look out for each other. It's one of those confusing moments where the question will be- is there something more or is it just her normal behavior.
iam.who chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
It's hard knowing that peo
iam.who chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
As always, I get immersed in your stories.

It was really risky. What Nicole did. Letting a stranger live in your house but I guess she is that nice. :) I love how Dane unconsciously takes care of Nick.

What happened with Dane and Bryan? Why does she walk with a limp?

Hmmnn.. Back to reading but have to go work first. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
I was the one who mentoined BoldStrokesBooks to you and the recommended word count for a fiction genre story goes up to 130,000. Sorry I did not post on my account but I could not log in. I think you should try with BSB.
141 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »