Reviews for Scarred for Life
iam.who chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
As always, I get immersed in your stories.

It was really risky. What Nicole did. Letting a stranger live in your house but I guess she is that nice. :) I love how Dane unconsciously takes care of Nick.

What happened with Dane and Bryan? Why does she walk with a limp?

Hmmnn.. Back to reading but have to go work first. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
I was the one who mentoined BoldStrokesBooks to you and the recommended word count for a fiction genre story goes up to 130,000. Sorry I did not post on my account but I could not log in. I think you should try with BSB.
DRAGOLORD19D chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
KM Rune chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Well bummer.

Is this published? If not have you tried self-publishing for Kindle?
xTory558x chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Do you have any clue as to when it will be released?
Layla Adams1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
When does the book come out?
neoshay chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Is the book published yet? I really want to read the series, but I can't without the first series. Please tell me when it's going to be published.
CrayonRainbows chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Hi I found your other stories and loved them and went back to start from the start of this series I was just wondering where you can get this book from? :)
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I can't wait for this book to come out, I am definitely buying it. Just out of curiosity, will there be more scenes added? Or will it stay exactly the same? Either way I'm buying it so please send me an e-mail as soon as it is out! -
anonymosity chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
do you know when your book will be published. I would really love to read it. sorry, but the story sounded good. i know you can't really respond 'cause i don't have an account but you could always write a note in this story...

yeah, sorry.

Chell17 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
cant wait for the book
leFlash chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
arghhh I enjoyed this story so immensely I can't even put it into words.

Definitely one of the best F/F stories written out here in fictionpress! Can't wait to read the sequel now, thank you so much for writing this story 3
Affair chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
It's astounds me when I keep reading even when you frustrate me with turds.

I wanted to suffocate and torture Tyler and the rest of Dane's family. .

But as always, I'm a sucker for sweet moments. . I want a Dane-puppy too!

There's a few grammatical errors and such, but nothing big. It was still well written and totally enjoyable.
sirozorg chapter 16 . 5/25/2011
I really like this story, I started to read It yesterday and I couldn't stop reading, your stories are addictive! _
Waroth chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Loved the entire story! Wish we could learn more about Dane's past (as a God of Rock!), but I'm hoping its in the sequal somewhere. Keep writing so i can keep reading!
143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »