Reviews for Scarred for Life
DRAGOLORD19D chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
WHERE IS Scarred for Life? I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE?
KM Rune chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Well bummer.

Is this published? If not have you tried self-publishing for Kindle?
xTory558x chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Do you have any clue as to when it will be released?
Layla Adams1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
When does the book come out?
neoshay chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Is the book published yet? I really want to read the series, but I can't without the first series. Please tell me when it's going to be published.
CrayonRainbows chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Hi I found your other stories and loved them and went back to start from the start of this series I was just wondering where you can get this book from? :)
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I can't wait for this book to come out, I am definitely buying it. Just out of curiosity, will there be more scenes added? Or will it stay exactly the same? Either way I'm buying it so please send me an e-mail as soon as it is out! -
anonymosity chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
do you know when your book will be published. I would really love to read it. sorry, but the story sounded good. i know you can't really respond 'cause i don't have an account but you could always write a note in this story...

yeah, sorry.

thanks
Chell17 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
cant wait for the book
leFlash chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
arghhh I enjoyed this story so immensely I can't even put it into words.

Definitely one of the best F/F stories written out here in fictionpress! Can't wait to read the sequel now, thank you so much for writing this story 3
Affair chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
It's astounds me when I keep reading even when you frustrate me with turds.

I wanted to suffocate and torture Tyler and the rest of Dane's family. .

But as always, I'm a sucker for sweet moments. . I want a Dane-puppy too!

There's a few grammatical errors and such, but nothing big. It was still well written and totally enjoyable.
sirozorg chapter 16 . 5/25/2011
I really like this story, I started to read It yesterday and I couldn't stop reading, your stories are addictive! _
Waroth chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Loved the entire story! Wish we could learn more about Dane's past (as a God of Rock!), but I'm hoping its in the sequal somewhere. Keep writing so i can keep reading!
psychotic-cat17 chapter 16 . 3/19/2011
Another great story. I started reading this last night and couldn't stop, so you forced me into another sleepless night, since I had to go to work at 5 this morning. I really enjoy the progression that you seem to get with your characters, making them grow and adapt to new situations and new personalities around them. Thank you for writing, I am looking forward to many more from your wonderful lunatic mind.
lloyd1191 chapter 16 . 3/17/2011
Yo Starving, I just read your story, and it was as good as the other ones. It made me feel emotions while reading the story, although there were some mistakes, but very little and unnoticeable. Hope you keep doing stories like this, and if I could, I would give this story a 10, unfortunately, this site doesn't have that function. Hope to read more of your stories and good luck.

(Just in case, am also reading your KiGo stories from fanfiction.)
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »