Reviews for Scarred for Life
1Nowhat chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
... :D still intriguing..!
1Nowhat chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
you're awesome. :D
1Nowhat chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
It's REALLY interesting. And the flow of the story is moving alright. The characters seem...original too. And their personalities...? Hmm, I guess I'll find out. ;)
anon chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
so far I like the story, but it seems you've got a few issues with tenses. you might come and take a second look at your first chappie here and read it quietly to yourself. You'll see what I'm talking about straight away I'm sure. Otherwise, good job
Micah7 chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
oh and "Special" by Mew and "Trouble" by Coldplay matched this ENTIRE chapter, i swear. Loved it, the soundtrack. :)
Kitmaro chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
Beautifully written SL. Playful and serious all in one. It's not often that I come across something that is so utterly and simply amazing in a number of different ways. Thank you for telling me about your original works. I can't wait to read more.
throughmyheart chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
i truly felt like i was involved in dane's and nicole's life. i worried when they both were going through rough patches, and grinned like a maniac when they were so blissful tgr. i dont normally feel like that, reading other fics, but yours... great characterization, awesome writing. one brilliant writer indeed. :D
K chapter 16 . 7/28/2010
My bad, I just noticed that the "complete" is on the left, I guess I'm too used to the other website.
K chapter 16 . 7/28/2010
Wonderful story!

I should have read it a long time ago but I wasn't sure it was completed, I strongly suggest you that you put the mention "completed" to the story.

Back to the story, I have to tell that I enjoyed very much every bit of it, I specially liked the humor you put along with the drama, you really did a great job. The main characters were believable and lovable.

I adore your shiznat fanfic and I for sure appreciate as much or more this original story.

I have one small regret, I was looking forward to the meeting with Nick's friends, I hope we will see it eventually.

Thank you very much for the story.

I'm looking forward to read the sequel.
Crazy Dude II chapter 16 . 6/19/2010
I really love this story. You're always doing a wonderful job!
Christi chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is truly a remarkable story. I was riveted to my seat.

Well worth your time to read. I loved the characters and how

each of their personalities were revealed. I definitely

look forward towards the sequel.
Lyr chapter 16 . 5/10/2010
Great story. You have a good writing style and also handle your characters well. Keep up the good work.
LittleWolfPup chapter 16 . 5/10/2010
Great story, very much loved it. Wishing you do a sequel for Danny and Nicole!
Itachi aprentice chapter 16 . 4/30/2010
Great work. Love the story. Especially since I can relate a bit to Nick.
Itachi aprentice chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Great work.

Being half-Puerto Rican

Yay! Puerto Rico.

am Puerto Rican am when sobebody mention P.R. in a story I get really happy.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »