Reviews for Scarred for Life
Me chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
Holy crap this story is awesome!

I love how sweet and caring Nicole is compared to Dane's tragic but funny and laid-back personality.

They fit so well together!

I hate Tyler! He's annoying! But a well thought out character. Stace and Crow also kind of annoy me (but only because you're so good at portraying their annoying personalities) Well actually Crow isn't that bad. It's mostly Stace that annoys the fuck out of me. She's such a retard.

It's depressing the Dane has had such a sad life but it's good she's trying to rebuild it, especially with Nicole there to help.

I wonder when Nicole will ever, you know, *makes a vague hand gesture* get with the program haha.

Lots of touching moments and I enjoy the progression of their relationship. I'm really curious as to what will happen next. Update soon please! I'm dying to read the next chapter.

This is great you should publish it. :D
Heartfang chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
we! another chapter! i loved this one.

the growing feelings in the beginning were cute and i got warm fuzzies at the end when Nick was comforting Dane.

i did feel a bit sorry for stace since she was relatively innocent in her feelings
ravenaurelius chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
fantastic story
MagicalInsanity chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
that was cute.

I like that we get to see both of them in an enviroment without the other for a change, although I bet that I, like most, want to see just how those two end up together.

I can wait, I like how this is going, and the pace is good.

this is simply awesome.

hope you keep it up,
Heartfang chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
yay! another chapter!

i liked this one and im still praying that dane regains the use of her hands!

not looking forward to the fight next chapter. i assume she tries to throw a party?

write more soon!
S.K chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
I wonder what kind of trouble will Dane be in that could result of her being thrown out of the house by Nick. Don't tell me she'll unwittingly throw a party at the house while Nick's away? Well whatever will happen I'm sure it'll be interesting. By the way, awesome story SL! Keep up the good work!

Heartfang chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
lesbians for the win!

hehe, more of the role reversal, the tough girl pouting at the soft girl, the soft girl giving a command and being obeyed

ooh ive been waiting for this!

nicole-2 tyler-0

warm fuzzies!

look forward to the next chapter!
MagicalInsanity chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
ever so interesting...

I might get to like Tyler, genius of the obvious

nice, now we get to see more about Dane. when you intruduced Crow I thought all of Danny's friends would be named after animals and then came Bryan.

really want to know more about him, just for curiosity's sake
ChibiD chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
Damn you woman why are you so good at getting my attention!

At any rate I find myself in love with Dane and Nick! lol

I really want to see how Dane gets Nick out of her snarky shark panties!
MagicalInsanity chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
i feel like hating Tyler!

things seem to be going so well, and after that last juicy tidbit it just seems plain wrong!

as always, nice characters, good way of placing the base of the story; i have a feeling that we'll (the readers) learn soon about the plot.

amazing, please keep it up
Heartfang chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
hehe, the name game was cute

im praying that nicole finds some way to cure dane's hand.

what i meant by role reversal earlier is that in nicole seems a lot like kim and dane seems a lot like shego. in most, if not all of ur stories, kim is submissive, careing, and lets shego do things for her, while shego is grouchy, antisocial and the primary care giver. in this story the grouchy, antisocial character is letting the caring girl be the primary care give/
MagicalInsanity chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
heavens know how good this story is.

this was wonderful, loving the theme.

cannot wait for the next chapter, thanks for such a great story up to now; this is simply looking majestic!
CapActive4 chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
Niice new story, very intriguing! I look forward to seeing...reading how you unravel the mystery of Dane and her relationship w/ Nicole. Dane sounds like the type of person I would hang with, update as soon as you can! )
Heartfang chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
hehe, nicole seems a tad flustered.

i think this is an interesting story, since the roles seem to be slightly reversed from what u normally do.

hehe, danny is so cute!

go nicole!

nice chapter. i wish it was longer, not looking forward to the fight, but i want more!
lollerpoop chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Im getting more and more curious about Dane, keep up the good work.

And thx for the update!