Reviews for Behind the Mirror
Mystery Critic chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
Sorry, it's been such a long time since I've last reviewed it! I've just been forgetting to read it, but I've finally remembered. I'm really interested with what is happening and I can't wait to see what happens next. I just never really got what a changeling was, so I don't really get that part. The only thing is that when Evan finds the monster's head - I was like expecting this big thing, but it was pretty anticlimatic and it was like one moment he saw the head, the next he tossed it into the river. Beyond that, I really liked it! I hope you continue on with the story!
Mystery Critic chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
This is pretty interesting so far! I'm really excited to read the next chapter, and there are so many questions right now that are running through my mind. I can't wait to see what happens. I really do like the puns with the name "Evan" and "Elle" especially considering what each of them are (or what I think each of them are from what the story is telling me so far). I really like all the names of the characters, and I think the song Elle sings is pretty weird yet beautiful, at the same, too.

However, I just have something I would suggest to you. For some reason, when I read this story, it felt different from the others that I have read from you. I didn't really feel connected to it, and it didn't really seem to impact me. It was like I was just reading the words, but nothing really caught me or made me feel different. I don't really know why, and truthfully, I don't know how to explain it (maybe it's just me or something)... But it just didn't feel... I'm sorry, I can't explain it better, but I just hope this can help you a bit.

Otherwise... It was a fantastic story and I can't wait for you to update!