Reviews for The Eternal Divinity Part 1: Eve of Destruction
NinaMarieee chapter 21 . 12/31/2009
oh wow, i REALLY LOVE THIS STORY. i don't think mine will EVER live up to it. i'm quite jealous i didn't think of this. I'm so mad at bennet, i mean issac, this story had such a twist in it, i had to stop reading it for a minute or two because it became so intense. i have no idea what im going to do between now and the end of january, i get so excited when i see you have YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY.
charliej chapter 21 . 12/30/2009
Well, I KNEW it couldn't be the end 'cus there's no f-ing way you could have pulled all those bits together in one chapter and given us an HEA and this is listed as a supernatural ROMANCE so Kade has to get together with her, right? right? You better be nodding and agreeing with me! LOL Hope the plot comes together nicely over the next month. I'll be waiting with bated breath. Oh, and Happy New Year!

p.s. will you be posting the next bit as an extension of this or will it have it's own ...er...number? Just wondering how I'll know it's up
That One Dork Stacey chapter 21 . 12/30/2009
No! That cheater! :O

And the "Janet-Jackson-style wardrobe malfunction" was just classic lmfao.

Totally Awesome chapter despite the length :P

Cannot wait for the *gasp* Last chapter! :[

Good thing there's a book two :]

-Stace :D
Tishy chapter 20 . 12/28/2009
Honest to GOD, I'm speechless right now... my head is literally spinning... happy due to Bennett's return, pissed off cause he lied and completely awestrucken by the ending which reminds me of that scene in the House of Night novel with Laurent and Zoey... Please update soon and thanks for the dedication.. tee hee "pervert"...Happy New Year... soon!
Tishy chapter 19 . 12/28/2009
I LOVE U SO MUCH RITE NOW... I can't stop smiling at the ending... OMFG... o and

Merry christmas
Emily chapter 20 . 12/27/2009
I cant wait to see what happens next! this book is soo good!

Thank you for writing it!
CATM chapter 20 . 12/27/2009
Holy crap Maya! AGH! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! This is one of the most amazing stories I've read - I love all the twists and turns - BENNETT"S alive! Can't wait to read the rest! C.
Mort De Rire chapter 20 . 12/27/2009
TOTALLY SUPPORTING YOU ALL THE WAY!

I cannot wait to finish this story. It's absolutely addicting. Keep it up! :)
victoria chapter 20 . 12/27/2009
OMG Mya that was retarded! I knew someone had to be evil I just guessed the wrong hot guy, damn! Okay question, did they have sex? Because I was reading the Graceling and that book threw in sex at a totally random time and please do not do that too. Oh and poor Kade, totally heartbroken and how'd he find her? And really, two chapters! There is way too much that still has to happen in this story in order for it to be finished and if you're actually doing a trilogy (which I totally think would be a great idea cause you know how much I love this story) do you realize how much time that would take! It took me a long time to simply read the story so I can't even imagine how long it would take to write it. Anyways, another great chapter even if it was full of angst and way too much Bennett and not enough Kade.
charliej chapter 20 . 12/26/2009
Oh! Mean, mean, mean! This is about the worst/best cliffie I've read in ages. The only thing keeping me from reaching through the computer screen and placing my fingers around you neck is that promise of yours! You'd better keep it or else LOL - GREAT JOB!
That One Dork Stacey chapter 20 . 12/26/2009
LMFAO omg. I laughed so hard when I saw "The End..." part. Well.. after the initial "wtf" moment. :]

Awesome chapter! :D Hurry up! I really can't wait for the next one. Also, I'm totally looking for a distraction from my own story. X_x

:D

-Stace :]
kirstenb.0319 chapter 20 . 12/26/2009
What the hell!
victoria chapter 19 . 12/26/2009
Yeah, really Mya you are an evil bitch! But other than the cliffhanger ending it was a really great chapter! Talia is totally in a love triangle! Anyways, you answered one of my questions by saying that nobody was evil (and even though we all know that you lie now, Bennett, WTF!) but does that mean the Ascendent Sons are partky good too? Oh and BTW you have less tha a week to finish the story if you want to finish on your deadline but other than that the chapter was again awesome!
kirstenb.0319 chapter 19 . 12/26/2009
What the hell! You only have six days until this has to be finished, so you need to get on it like...now!
Daphne.Claire chapter 19 . 12/25/2009
omg, i almost didnt finish reaing your story becuase of one of your AN, when i saw it i thought it was the end of the story lol! i found out an hour later that there was more b/c i knew you liked to leave cliffies. anyway, I THOUGHT BENNET WAS DEAD! ARRGH AND WHY WONT TALIA JUST KISS KADE!

i really liked what you did with talia in this chapter though you made her much nicer, i actually like her (when she isnt being a bitch)now.

i cant wait for your next chapter, make it son please!
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »