Reviews for The Eternal Divinity Part 1: Eve of Destruction
smk123live.ca chapter 19 . 12/25/2009
well a chapter is a nice christmas present but a cliffie! Well - i'll forgive you if you update real soon! Hm...I'm thinking Bennett has been turned into a baddie to save his own skin? too bad, he seemed like a nice kid too :(
CATM chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
Of course I still love you!
nellco chapter 18 . 12/18/2009
Can't wait, really love your story. You make me giggle and laugh all the time. Please hurry with the next chapters :D
victoria chapter 18 . 12/17/2009
Okay so one more for tonight cause I've got some questions 1) Is Bennett really dead, I think someone already asked this but you didn't answer and 2) Is Kade like evil or something? It's not that I don't love him because I totally do but waht was with the whole thing with his dad and him finding the invisible training place? I don't know if I skipped a part of the story or I'll find out in future chapters. I've said it four times already tonight but still great story!
victoria chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
Okay so the whole reviewing every chapter this probably isn't going to work cause this is getting boring. What is Kade supposed to look like? I don't know what chapter this was from but I liked the part about the chocolate bar, that was funny! I promise to review every chapter that is new but scanning every chapter after I read it like three days ago is repetitive. BTW, is this staroy really going to be done by the New Year because it took me a long time to read it and it probably takes like 20 times longer to actually write so do you really think you'l have the time? I hope you do but seriously, you're going to have to spend lie the entire break writing, which would not be a good way to spend Christmas!
victoria chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
Another grweat chapter, alhtough I'm really glad I didn't start reading this story a long time ago because it really woul have pissed me off between updates. This chapter was really funny though, my favourite lne was the whole "I’m not kidding around here bottles. EXPLODE!", as I can see you saying that, another good chapter though!
victoria chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
Okay, so I read the first three chapters in the summer so i'll start the reviweing hear. I told you at school already that this was a great story but you told me that I had to review. Comments: When you publish this book (because I could totally see this as a movie) you should describe the characters more, I thinking about this story and trying to picture Talia and I can't. Great job!
Editor in Chief chapter 18 . 12/10/2009
Good Job! Finally it's been an age since you did anything and don't even blame school :).
Tishy chapter 18 . 12/10/2009
OK first of all thank you for clarifying the difference btw angsty and sexy... and I like Kade but I wish Bennett was still alive like somewhere off in a far land where he goes to some highschool in scarborough *wink wink* tee hee I'm dying to know what ur going to do to Kade on the assignment... Are u gonna kill him off! are u gonna make him really hurt and make him end up in the hospital where talia will finally come and confess he love at Kade's death bed, but then a miracle happens or he was just faking it! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN? need details or hint! and can u send those character pictures too, I want to see who u picked! The reason why I like Bennett so much is because u introduced him first so he is already registered in my mind as the hero kindof... but Kade is hot too. finally, I'm always awesome! Good Night
Guess chapter 18 . 12/10/2009
Puppy love is so adorable. And the teasing is funny. So are people going to die in the next chapter? I think it's time for more action and blood. And give the details of how Bennett died so we can understand exactly how heartcrushed Talia is and why she doesn't just get with Kade already, damn it!
charliej chapter 18 . 12/9/2009
yay! a new chappy and promises of more...now if you promise you HAFTA do it - right? That's what the word PROMISE means! Just laying some guild on you LOL - good chapter - I like their developing romance - hope it gets a bit 'warmer' soon!
kirstenb.0319 chapter 18 . 12/9/2009
Okay so this story is awesome, but I just want them to get together already, and for that evil Assendant Sons group to be destroyed.
CATM chapter 17 . 11/29/2009
Hey! I finally had a chance to read your story for the first time in forever! It's still awesomely amazing and I can't wait for more. More Kade/Talia alone time plz lol :) ttyl C.
KuroKage1717 chapter 17 . 11/23/2009
T_T
KuroKage1717 chapter 11 . 11/23/2009
I'm just chugging my way through your story here, and I just had to stop to say:

Totally awesome! XD Really, the more I read, the more I like it. I'll have to admit it - female main characters usually annoy me, but there's something about Talia that makes her unique and very likable. And it doesn't hurt that Kade's totally awesome, too.

Although...what happened to Bennett? (did I spell right?) I get the feeling he's going to come back and haunt the plot line somewhere...
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »