Reviews for The Eternal Divinity Part 1: Eve of Destruction
Tishy chapter 17 . 11/22/2009
I didn't want Harinder to be with Anya.. so sad. R u serious that Bennett is dead? Really? R u joking? R u trying to play with our minds cause it is so not funny? I want Bennett back.. maybe he should miraculously come back to life or perhaps he is the demon in Paranormal Activity... hahaha coming back to get you because you killed him off.. I know that's not funny, u can kill me later. Anywayz keep it coming.

CHAPTER 18!

Also it didn't seem very angsty.. By "Angsty" I thought u meant something way different *Wink Wink*... LOL jokes!
Anita chapter 15 . 11/19/2009
so i was completely gonna kill u at school today cuz this was such a cliff hanger ending...but luckily im behind and u already have the next chapter posted (lucky for u that is :P)

anyways the story is AWESOME!
charliej chapter 17 . 11/15/2009
I like this chapter but was a bit confused at the beginning due to the location/time shift and the fact that it's been awhile since I've read this and couldn't quite remember what was going on. With so many great stories out there, it's hard to keep them straight.

Anyway, too bad Pauletta keeps beating her up - the instructor seems to suck, never teaching her any moves or blocks and just leaving it up to the other students.

Hope to see her relationship develop more with K

Please post soon - 2 weeks is a long time to wait (hint, hint)
kirstenb.0319 chapter 17 . 11/15/2009
See, I just want to see Talia and Cade get together, or at least kiss again. She obviously likes him, and his feelings for her are pretty transparent, so they need to stop being pansies and admit it already.
Shanaaaaa chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
So Talia is gunna get drop kicked. She needs to make out with Kade already or there will be no justice in the world. SO great chapter, i think Talia needs to have more mental issues since she you know blew that guy up lol.
nirvanalane chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
HOLY COW! that was flipping amazing maya!

I mean holy shit! i sympathize for talia in gym class, damn those darn suicides :(

anywho I shall continue down the chapter list to read it all (hopefully soon lol for I am way behind)

GJ!

-jess
Tishy chapter 16 . 11/2/2009
hey wait i thought someone was supposes to be fatally injured? well that's not fair, u got my hopes up... jks

o so excited for the next chap.. and I don't mind cliff hangers as long as u keep writing cause you'll anticipate what's gonna happen next. Cause there are people who write stories then don't finish them...I hate those that are at the end of a series or maybe one book... please don't do that!

O and nothing happened in the dark! tee hee
charliej chapter 16 . 10/31/2009
Hey, this is a great story so far. So different from the usual vampire/werewolf stuff - very refreshing and interesting
your gaurdian angel chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
brillant
pille-ip chapter 15 . 10/26/2009
It is in the genre of X-men, Mutant X, whaddayaknow something else X. But it's different, interesting and keeps me on the edge. I simply can't put it down for I want to read more. But there's one big but - cliffhangers! I understand why they are there logically, but emotionally I'm the absolute opposite of being fond of them... See, no nasty words... :) No I'm not crazy, I just try to see positive parts as oft as possible... :) Well, anyway, keep up the good work and please write a lot and very quickly! Thanks! Pille
Tish chapter 15 . 10/17/2009
yes! and no! nothing happened in the dark i see

**wink wink** anyway keep writing and update soon!

And can u give me a hint where the thing has gone

cause I need to know... some kind a small hint!
your gaurdian angel chapter 14 . 10/16/2009
lovely

eyeball molest! genius
ChristiAllico chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
It took me like a 30 minutes to find where the reply button is huf...only me *sad*.

OKAY. Maya I am coming over to your house right now...I am at your steps...I am ringiing the Doorbell...your not answering...Don't worry Maya its not like some crazy person trying to come and kill you or somthing(Or is it HM)...seriously..."Oh hi MAYA:D. I just wanted to ask for your AUTOGRAPH! CAUSE YOUR STORY IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME!"...I Am loving Kaden (BTW whoever came up with that name to put in your story is super intelligent, words cant even describe that person. *wink*) Everytime you wrote stuff like "In a sea of normal looking people he stood out like a shining beacon of sexiness." I am always reminded of you because that sounds like something you would say it makes me giggle :D. WElL its good so far so expect ALOT more comments from me. BLIMP BLIMP MAYA(Get it? BLUP BLUP BLIMP BLIMP SO FUNNY LIKE!hehe) Check YA LATER... FOUL!
Tish chapter 14 . 10/11/2009
update soon!

And when will bennett come back! Is he gonna be a part of

the A.S! I bet he is!
Tish chapter 10 . 10/8/2009
lol the scene with Kade and Mr. Lamina was so

hilarious... I started laughing so hard that my

mom told me off... oh so sad.. I should be studying

for math but oh well!