Reviews for The Eternal Divinity Part 1: Eve of Destruction
Tish chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
okay the spider thing was hilarious... I see that Talia has inherited some of ur distinct characteristics!
namethegame chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
I like it angsty too, but not too angsty.

"Believe what? That you’re X-Men?" Well, Talia they come pretty darn close to it. Lol. There is a lot going on in only a matter of hours, and now Bennett is missing and it is up to Talia to save him. I also see potential romantic interest in Kaden, who I like. I can't rush things now; I'm only in the third chapter.

Well done! Muhahahahaha.
namethegame chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
? What is going on here? Kidnapping, abuse, ruined birthday.

Jeez.

The mystery continues to grow with every moment-I like it! Thanks for your review, your advice kicked in for me, thanks!

Now, I shall go on to chapter 3 muhahahaha!
Miss-You-Too chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
AH! I LOVE THIS STORY! Okay, maybe I need to read more before I say that but still. LOve the main character, Bennett is awesome and I wake up the same way she does. Why do they talk about stuff like that in the morning anyway?
CATM chapter 14 . 9/16/2009
Ah ha ha :P - the hamburgers lol and eye molesting. I love your sense of humour - you always get a good laugh out of me every time I read a new chapter! :) Keep on writing - can't wait for more (soon I hope!)
CATM chapter 12 . 9/16/2009
MAYA! :O So so happy that it finally happened - teehee - I'm sitting here giggling right now - and am so glad that i have two more chapters to read now! lol love the part about the nun too - EPIC!
LadiTes chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
wow ..very good keep them coming!
LadiTes chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
great so far! I am hoked
kirstenb.0319 chapter 14 . 9/15/2009
Well I really love this story and if you don't update and say what the problem is soon, I'm going to have to find you. lol jk, but please do it!
kirstenb.0319 chapter 13 . 9/12/2009
I do have to say that I had my own suspicious feelings about this story, but it has turned out to be quite good. I love the plot and the characters. Please update soon!
VampsforChamps62 chapter 13 . 9/11/2009
amazing story! This is a very unique story and I hope you update it really soon! PLease make sure that Kade and Talia kiss again on the trip. PLEASE!

I promise I'll add this to my up-and-coming community.

Awesome going ;-)

~Ellzie xoxoxo
namethegame chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
There have been times when I forgot my birthday, so its okay.

Bennett is the sweetest guy out there; well, the sweetest guy in this story!

Nice introduction, I wonder where this will lead to.
NickJonas Lover chapter 12 . 9/3/2009
Hey,

finally got around to reading ur story. It is amazing! u did a great job!
your gaurdian angel chapter 13 . 9/1/2009
aww... i wish something more happend between kade and talia.. but thats ok

thatch is hilarious!

cant wait for more
SuzyJane chapter 13 . 8/30/2009
Ah! We are they going? lol amazing chapter! Can't wait for more! Kade and Talia's awkwardness is very amusing lol :) :)
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »