Reviews for The Eternal Divinity Part 1: Eve of Destruction
TiyaMeya chapter 13 . 8/30/2009
I absolutely love the awkwardness btwn Kade and Talia. Interested in figuring out where they're goin.
alisaetc chapter 13 . 8/30/2009
oh how exciting- an assignment? can't wait to see where they go.. antartica? the moon? yyiip! update soon.
Shanaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
OMGosh i felt like i was right there watching that kiss and hoping someone wouldn't come out of the hatch lol. Let some other people go outside and it can be the new makeout spot lol.

Finally something huge has happened and i hope Talia isn't all like o no Bennet becuase really Kade is right there in her face and Bennete is (where is he exactly? :)!

Is Pauletta going to be a bitch forever?
your gaurdian angel chapter 12 . 8/22/2009
omg!

that was hawt! cute... but HAWT!

i cant stop shaking and smiling .. keep messing up when im typing

anyways... love how they didnt just attack each other .. it started out with the whole blue tongue and it work up to a kiss...

*awws*

cant wait for more
Daphne.Claire chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
That...was so hot. you must, MUST update IMMEDIATELY!
alisaetc chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
yep! omg. crazy chapter! kade is pretty hot.. but i understand talia's dilemma- she's thinking about bennett. you left us at a very very intense moment! update soon!
CATM chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
Maya - i love you and hate you so much right now - you keep leaving the story hang at the end of the chapter - now what am i supposed to do lol - wait for an update? I hadn't checked back for an update in a while and it was awesome to find two fab new chapters - like a present - no seriously :). I love how your story is getting more and more intense and how it keeps revealing more mystery. I also like the relationship between Kade and Talia - how you're letting it build/mature before anything happens. Please update soon! :)
your gaurdian angel chapter 11 . 8/17/2009
thats so sad... :(

anywho... you can go ahead with the donating idea if u like it

kaden is so hot!

i really hope they end up together
alisaetc chapter 11 . 8/17/2009
whooa... please don't tell me gracia was in that conference! anyways, well its only logical that talia would be the one to stop it but thats a lot of pressure. i can't wait to see where this is going! update son!
BedHairdWriter chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
WOW this is so cool...but as a readed i recomend for you to write a summery at the start because i was really curious to know what had happened and then all of a sudder 'poof' nothing ... hahahahah but anyways amazing story keep it up!
your gaurdian angel chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
omg that was the best f-in chappie ever!

so i found ur story today and im really impressed!

um a few things,

1) could you elaborate on kaden and talia's background?

unless of course they never really talked much when they were little

2) i had this werid thought.. if kade can make people see things can he make talia see herself making out with him ?... i know that was randam.. but it just poped in my head...

3) all that money talia inherited .. do you think she would donate a few hundred dollars to r.a.n

4) i saw this story under supernatural romance... when does that begin?... is it gonna be with kaden?
Shanaaaa chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
hey.

so i think this one is the best one so far. HONESTLY. Yes it's short but still sweet. You need to start revealing things soon, the questions are pilling up too high.
alisaetc chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
omg! you don't know how excited i am about ch. 11! ugh, FINALLY somebody went off on Mr. Lamina! such a creepy man! i wish talia would have said something to him though! just to get him from stop staring at her *boobies* lol. who's jack? hmm.. i wonder. i'm lovin this story.

update soon!
Daphne.Claire chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
wow kade was pissed.

cant wait for your next update!
Jessica too lazy to sign on chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
hey Maya! omg this chapter is good i was just rereading your story cuz i haven't been able to read it due to summa schoo _ ew i know.

But! McKay is one of my favorite characters atm even though she's a minor charactor.

The gym teacher is psycho! If we had a gym teacher like that at our school we'd totally kick her bum right? lol

Well I'll keep reading and reviewing!
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »