Reviews for The Eternal Divinity Part 1: Eve of Destruction
Shanaaa chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
Hey You,

So nice nice nice chappie, i knew he was smuggling in food :). Tivoni and Harrinder are so cute and Pauletta is actually a "loca perra" - couldn't help myself i have to fix spanish grammar lol.
CATM chapter 9 . 7/26/2009
Hey Maya! Your story is getting so good! I'm still wanting to know what happend to Bennett :). I loved the part about the candy - i laughed outloud while reading it - something i havn't done with a book/story for a while :) I love the 'moment' Talia and Kade had and that they know each other from the past (also really happy he isn't her brother) Can't wait to read more. Update Soon!
alisaetc chapter 9 . 7/26/2009
woah! i did not see that coming! and all this time i thought that kade was just putting some mind game on her when all this time they knew each other at st. agathas! wow things are just about to get even more good! i really do want to know what happened to bennett.. poor guy lol.

update soon! i'm loving this story.
Nikki Vendela chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Well, as far as I can tell, it's not about vampires. But you managed to get me interested, so I'm going to keep reading to see how it turns out :D

I find the random exploding objects to be interesting xD
Shana chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
Hey,

So this one was a bit more angsty and a bit less humourous but what the hell it was still great. I thought you did the explanations well. I thought the whole Kade things was all aww but a little over dramatic when he says : “Yeah…oh shit. Why did I just tell you that? No one knows that.” He looked horrified. Kinda too much, i mean he didn't just tell her he was on crack or something lol. However if you wanted it to be a big deal for him in the future then i can somewhat understand it. I expect ch 9 by next week because if you leave cliffhangers then the ideas must be spurring out of you hence the new chapter should be in the works.

-Shana
alisaetc chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
okay so i'm pretty sure that tivoni is in like with harinder.. am i right? ughh... stupid cliffhangers! lol wow i was pretty surprised that talia slapped the crap out of kade (poor kade)... but she was pretty freaked out about it so i wouldn't blame her. haha and your mom is pretty funny!

update soon! can't wait to read more
TiyaMeya chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
Talia is hilarious.

and yea the spider thing was kinda scary.

I woulda been freaked out.

PLEASE make another chapter. SOON!
alisaetc chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
omg what the hell was that? was that all talia's doing? craazy stuff man! okay so now i'm totally siked about this chapter and can't wait for the next!

update soon!
alisaetc chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
wow... so what else can talia do? lol man, i'm can't wait to read how everyone else will deal with talia being the divined one and how she would deal with everybody else. and what about pauletta and elise? what was that about?

UPDATE SOON!
Shanaaaa chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
i tried this time i really did. But there isn't anything i didn't like honestly. Even the length was good, wasn't short to me. Anyways we will see in chappie 7.
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
lol funny momment that last review and this one was mine, so no the author didn't comment on her own material, although that happening was funny. ) once again its a fab. story and Maya you NEED TO WRITE MORE! thx )
em-gurl25 chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
lmao well this chapter was very entertaining to read. From kade wtf is he a drug dealer on the d.o. while training talia? hm maybe that's why he always arrives to class so late... i loved how talia discovers more about her powers, though it was sad that her secret was told to everyone, because prissy ass pauletta had to open her mouth, srry bout the language. This story is awesome, and i'm loving it so far, its well written and i can't wait to read what happens next to talia. PLEASE WRITE MORE MAYA! )
CATM chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
Maya! So good! This lady is nuttier than a squirrel on crack - that's got to be my favourite line. It took me a while to read this chapter so hopefully you've written a whole lot more and will update soon. :)
Shanaaaaaa chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
heya,

i don't know why u need me to review, you just want to hear praise lol cuz that's all i have for this chapter.
alisaetc chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
holy shitaki!

i just started reading this story and i'm in love! i like the whole intensity between kade and talia, plus the other characters as well...though im wondering what happened to benny (poor guy). i think that you're writing is really good and i love where this is going. i seriously had to laugh at a couple of lines, this is a really good read. i've read chpts 1-5 and i must say that i'm completely excited! can't wait to read more!

update soon! xD