Reviews for I Noticed Beauty
asylum writer chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This is from the Review Marathon! There's a link in my profile.

"Because something about logarithmic functions makes a girl look hot from a distance."

- I just studied those, and I'm pretty sure that they didn't make me look not. Confused or insane, maybe, but not hot. Still, I like the humor there. Because studying math is just the sort of non-hot thing that someone would actually do to look cool, because at that point it sounds like a sensible thing to do.

"Should I stalk him? No, I’ve tried that before with other boys. It never works out right. But that last restraining order does expire soon…"

- Nice. Doesn't exactly tell you what she did, but sometimes letting the reader imagine some details is better. I think that works here.

I like how there was a religious message in there, but it wasn't shoving it in your face. Not everyone wants to be preached at, and putting it in a form like this makes it easier to read. I'm not all that religious, so I appreciated this more because of the way it was written.
VivianEast chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
You are probably going to get, like, a million reviews from me! Once again, truly magnificent! Pink hair! I would have loved it! Beauty in all things...yes, that is what I always try to see, and this has just made me look harder. Thank you!
74komal93 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
this was really quite insightful

somehow, by relating your thoughts of beauty back to God and Christ, you made it all so much more vivid, and as a nonChristian this effect surprised me but left a stronger imprint on me as well

i hope to see more of your work:)