Reviews for Big Brother
ChibiWerewolf chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
I liked the chapter and now I know that Blake can't be trusted and is messing things up for Jordan. Now we need his point of view cause she is La-la land cause of Blake. Keep up the great work .(wink)
ansonozaki chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
update soon! can't wait for more!
ChibiWerewolf chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
I love your story and can't wait for the next chapter. I love how Jordan is and his protective nature even though Blake is so nice too , but can't be trusted. Please do the next chapter can't wait to read more.
emmslay chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
i love this WAY too much

soo cute

please PLEAse please update soon :D
CaitlinEA chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Awe, why is Jay so...protective?

Does he like Bee?

I hope so.

I hope they get together.

That would be so cute.

I don't like Blake, or Amy.

They seem...full of it?

Lol's. I don't know how to describe it.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Update soon.

Love the story.
CaitlinEA chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Wow. I love it. Update really soon please. PLEASE! *laughs nervously*
cat10985 chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
so i really like your story! i just read the four chapters and i think they are really good.. i hope you do continue with them because i really want to know what happens.. although i am guessing the guy in the prologue is Blake.. but that is just me.. lol. well can't wait for an update!
ForeverBehindTheImpression chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I loved it! So far! Wow, I was looking at your profile and saw that you had the one favourite and that it was "Speak to Me" That story is genious! Anyway, really liked this, I picked up on a few wee mistakes, but theyre nothing too important. Poor girl, I dont like him much. Yes it was really good! So its had attention! Now you need to update :P

!HighOnBrokenWings / ForeverBehindTheImpression!