Reviews for My Haiku
nickyO chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Great concept.
nickyO chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
"My heart is full of water...tears flowed"- a really interesting and unique way to describe a broken heart.
Carolina.Scribe chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
I got chills. This was wonderful, I liked the concept and the words you chose.

MW
Carolina.Scribe chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Nice, with clear imagery.

I also liked the feeling in this.

Great job!

MW
FaithMemory chapter 38 . 7/3/2009
A very funny haiku, but a bit true really. I remember my friend sending me the same thing. o.O it's a joke. it's about 'not being too sweet in love because, the person is diabetic..' XDD anyway, nice haiku!
FaithMemory chapter 39 . 7/3/2009
very simple yet very cute in a way. I'd love to see a small light whenever I'm on a dark room. For me, the light is very special.. :) nice haiku.
FaithMemory chapter 36 . 6/30/2009
I can understand this very well. :) I know the feeling of that warmth and it can indeed change a person instantly. hehe I'm speaking from my experiences.. :)

Nice!
FaithMemory chapter 37 . 6/30/2009
erm... I didn't really understand why only pure-hearted people knows that... lol. But yeah, I think they do have that thought. :)

Nice haiku.
FaithMemory chapter 35 . 6/27/2009
LOL I can understand this well.. not because I can relate but I just completely understand. XD
FaithMemory chapter 34 . 6/27/2009
very simple yet the message of love is well observed. :) very nice.
kyox88 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
how sad, a very good use of words. capture every sad emotions!
kyox88 chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
lol a very funny oneyet it is so true!
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Review Marathon! (For details, see the link on my profile.)

I could have liked this. It definitely had potential. But unfortunately, I had problems with a few things that distracted me.

I had a problem with the first line because it didn't flow very well. I'd say, if you want to keep the syllabic pattern, make "aura" plural so that it sounds better.

Another problem I had was the second line because of the word "frozen". Frozen isn't a verb, and using it as a verb here doesn't make sense at all.

Together, both of these problems made the poem just sound awkward; it didn't flow at all. Also, it made it very obvious that you were trying to force your lines to fit the syllabic pattern, which, if you do it right, shouldn't happen.

This haiku does have potential, though, so don't give up on it. The "frozen" and "stoking" images in particular are very pretty )

Happy writing!

-Steph
FaithMemory chapter 33 . 6/19/2009
LOL... wow the second like is like my review in 32. XD Yeah, I don't like to be like them too, well not just because they are weak, I also don't like their style.. -_- a total eye-catcher XD hehe but WTH, hehe! nice haiku again!
FaithMemory chapter 32 . 6/19/2009
LOL.. emo huh, erm.. I myself likes ready 'their' stories it's sad and life-ending. But I seriously don't want to me like them. haha! Nice haiku! :)
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »