Reviews for My Haiku
FaithMemory chapter 31 . 6/7/2009
lol. our emotions are like genres. XD Music is life. :)

another nice haiku :) We people can totally relate to music.
FaithMemory chapter 30 . 6/7/2009
a very simple questioning haiku. The message is interesting, it left me thinking as I read this over and over again. But, I think for me, reality and a dream is not too difficult to know. All I know is they are TOTALLY different things. nice haiku.
FaithMemory chapter 29 . 5/29/2009
a nice haiku to be honest. :) It has sense in it. But, the repetition is quite disturbing. Anyway, I also do that so never mind. I think what's important is the message that it gives the reader.
TheSilverMirror chapter 28 . 5/8/2009
I really like these. They're so good! Done with a good dose of wit, splices of drama and all with simplicity which is the essence of haiku but harder to achieve than one might think.

Good job!
Xakurak chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Even though haikus are only three lines, they can be very deep; this one was :)
FaithMemory chapter 28 . 5/7/2009
'but you cannot have a debt'? I think everyone can have it. LOL. this haiku confuses me for a bit. I think I understand it, but reading it just once is confusing. But I think you have your own story for this.

FaithMemory chapter 27 . 5/5/2009
I can relate to this, well, not because of the ghost but because I love music as well. Even if the haiku is a bit random, it's nice, you have a story so yeah..

In the second one.. you can eliminate the 1st 'just' replace it with other word cause there's another just after that. Quite a bit weird to read. Also, I really don't understand the syllable patters. 10, 8, 12, 6 - pretty new to me.

but anyways, still I think the inner message counts the most.
FaithMemory chapter 26 . 5/4/2009
I like how you gave the description 'young' and 'fresh' to your heart. I'm getting the 'innocent' impression. Very nice. :)
FaithMemory chapter 25 . 5/4/2009
wow... quite creepy. The second line is very... creepy. I'm pretty sure that experiencing that is like HELL.
FaithMemory chapter 24 . 5/3/2009
I think this is about your dad's homecoming? XD nice haiku, and I like the feeling of happiness and excitement to see him again, because the last line says it. I mean, everyone wants to be complete, right?
FaithMemory chapter 23 . 5/3/2009
I think true true.. XD Dying is very sad.. but I think it's beautiful at the same time. When a person is experiencing sorrow, yes, they think that death is the best way to escape it. I agree.
FaithMemory chapter 22 . 5/3/2009
I've felt this before too. I i think the feeling sucks.. it's like I want to die already. But then again, life is beautiful and it's a shame killing oneself. Nice haiku, though, the second line has only six syllables. but anyway, still nice.
Dave500 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
well, its good to see their is still true poety talent on this website
FaithMemory chapter 21 . 5/1/2009
Interesting. It's great that you used Celsius and Fahrenheit to describe the persons. The end line kind of reminds me of my last line in Warmth of Love. LOL. Pretty similar. But anyway, a nice haiku. :)
FaithMemory chapter 20 . 4/29/2009
epic. XD LOL, I think this is a good haiku. And true, nobody is perfect. Very realistic and a fact.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »