Reviews for My Haiku
FaithMemory chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
hm.. the ending is somewhat, pretty weird. But, regardless this one is just fine. Hmm can't get what the ending means. Does it mean, 'dead' or something. But anyway, keep it up! :)
FaithMemory chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
wow.. of all your haikus, I'll be honest, this is my favorite of them all. Very tragic, sad and meaningful. The last two lines are my favorite. I'm still a bit confused in the first line. I get the idea of the first line, I thought that it misses something. But what the heck, overall, I like it.!

keep it up!
FaithMemory chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
First of all, I adore the sad title of this chapter. Hmm.. but if you want to say... occupy the empty space or something.. then it should be "Fill Up My Emptiness"?

Anyway, the message of the haiku for me, I think is quite hilarious, especially the last line. Also, I observed that there are two senses here. On the first line, the sense of 'smell' and on the second line the sense of 'sight'. Just became a bit weird because they don't connect. but then.. awesome haiku!

keep on writing!
FaithMemory chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
This haiku is somewhat sad and meaningful.. I like how you described the mouth as the knife, because it gives the thought that it is 'sharp' not literary, 'sharp words'. And on the second line I like how you described the heart full of water.. well, I didn't get the exact meaning to it but it's great. As for the third line, you mixed the first two lines and came up with this brilliant line.

You showed the pain and hurt very well in this Haiku!

keep it up!
FaithMemory chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
nice piece. I like how you used 'aura' in this haiku. Aura is one of my favorite english word.

_zoom zoom_