Reviews for Five Reasons why I Love You
CassandraRose526 chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
So in this final chapter did she move on and find somebody new to love. Because that's what it felt like to me. Very beautiful poem story. I'm not always the best at reviewing poetry. But I do love to read it!

Keep writing!

Cassandra
CassandraRose526 chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
You're the ice to my cream. Holy moly! That line makes me giggle. I want to use that line on somebody. Oh boy, now I gotta find a friend to text just so I can say that. _
CassandraRose526 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Everyday feels like a nightmare/without you here with me.

Fav line.

(Although I think that everyday should be two words, not one in this situation.)
CassandraRose526 chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
So I'm afraid to listen to Emily Osment's version. If only because I love this song. But I'm going to check it out now and then actually READ your poem. _

Her voice is really pretty in the song, but I think I like the classic better. What I love about it is the simplicity of the music. But, who knows, I may download it.

As for the poem: It is amazing how I can still smile/Even though my heart is breaking. Sigh . . . me amor. I also love the power of the last line: You catching me before I hit the floor.
CassandraRose526 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I like the first poem. Particularly this stanza:

I've never really believed in fairy tales,

Or a happy ever after with me,

But then you turn around and look my way,

Finally, I can see.

Very sweet!
The ultimate neville fan chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Ek! It's so sweet!

I really can't wait until the next 5 chaps are up!

So you better update very soon! ;)

I think your writing is really amazing, i mean, i can NEVER get stuff to rhyme! lol! Orange and door-hinge...or something! ;)

So well done!