Reviews for Unlock Me
TheLovelessRose chapter 8 . 10/13/2010
Your very interesting- the way you have so much love in one poem, then hate and resentment in the next. It truly shows how human emotions sway so much, and how much love hurts. Very nice :)
TheLovelessRose chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
Interesting, and a little different compared to the rest of your work- though it contains the same annoyance and almost resentment- sarcasim even. I loved it :)
TheLovelessRose chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
I honestly love the way you pour out all of your confusing (in your head at least- they sort of unfold when written down though) emotions. It makes the poem more powerful, and more enjoyable to read :)
TheLovelessRose chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
Powerfully dark, in a way. But, for me, the more dark the better :) I love it.
TheLovelessRose chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
I like it. It showed that you were midly happy, though irrated in a way? Very well written, looking forward to the rest of your work :)
TheLovelessRose chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Theres a lot of resentfullness in this one, but it shows that you have pride, and how much you detest what you were brought down to. I love it :)
TheLovelessRose chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Powerful. Rage, hurt, confusion... a lot of emotions in this one. It just makes it more beautiful though :)
TheLovelessRose chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Lovely! I love it, and i find myself relating to you personally :) Very well-written.
Solar Confusion chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
I'm going to be a review whore, I know it. But I really love this one, too. :D
Solar Confusion chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I...really, really, really love this. The first one, and I'm already in love. Great work. :D