Reviews for Warning Labels
AnnaG.Luv chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Stoked you updated!
AnnaG.Luv chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Holy shit this is good. I know you haven't updated it since April, but I really hope you do.
plumblossom chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I just discovered this and I hope you haven't given up on it because it's really quite compelling. I want to know!
Cattails chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
A new story? Oh! Well, I am officially in love. I love anything you write, really XD D'aw, Saint's adorable in a vicious, I'll-tear-you-apart-with-my-teeth sorta way. And that drumstick? My goodness, that was not going good places... Redhead better count his blessings o.o Good thing for Iggy! ...who also amuses me. He just seems so...carefree and...possibly freaking insane. Great combination! :D That near run-in with the train freaked me out a bit D: I take the subway a lot, and one of the worst things I can imagine is getting hit by the train...*shudder*. And those tunnels are pretty freaky. Although there are very cute mice living there. And, now I'm rambling. That didn't take long. What else... Well, I suppose by now you already know I'm in love with this and looking forward greatly to the next chapter! :D Oh! And on a completely different note, I took a gander at your DA account and fell in love with that, too. I would've left comments, but I don't have an account, since I lack any form of artistic talent. But yes. So, I thought I'd just tell you here :3 Um...that's all!
koerle chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
What a great start of a new story. It's different from other reads and it has peaked my interest.

The relationship between Saint and Iggy is very interesting. The relation isn't difined in stone, it seems like their interaction can change at all times.
Sychaeus chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This beginning is quite good.

Some of the descriptions used about Saint occurred a few too manhy times- namely, "the blond", in places where added information to seperate them isn't necessary-

"The tremble of the raggedy teenager beneath him who was at least a half foot taller than the blond, though also half as thin."

Could just be

"The tremble of the raggedy teenager beneath him who was at least a half foot taller, though also half as thin."

It makes it a little less confusing, i think.

Saint and Iggy are really interesting, and i think your last line really conveys a lot about their relationship very neatly.

The run from the train was well done, too.

I like it, a lot.