Reviews for What Is This Black Magic You Call Science?
zombamafoo chapter 34 . 7/7/2009
I'm a Blattarian now.
Noctilucous chapter 34 . 7/2/2009
You finally update! *bounce bounce* I was getting worried that you abandoned your stories and your FP account...Thank goodness you're not

I think I found one small mistake...but I forgot where it is. Ah, forget it. It's not that important.

Blattarianism. Loved it. And I think I'm one of the followers *grins*
Noctilucous chapter 31 . 6/14/2009
Set? You mean Set the Egyptian God?
Noctilucous chapter 30 . 6/12/2009
This should be spaced: Diontrudged. You are drained by the other story, am I correct? This chapter wasn't as neat as usual...
Noctilucous chapter 29 . 6/9/2009
Anthea is crazy? Wow. I get more curious...
Noctilucous chapter 28 . 6/6/2009
Hahahahaha, I laughed so hard at this one. I agree with Sam, "I wish all of us women had such defenses…" lol. And I'm still wondering how could Chryseis did that.
Noctilucous chapter 20 . 5/30/2009
Montblanc? Who is Montblanc? This is getting more interesting...
Noctilucous chapter 19 . 5/30/2009
Aggie's good side is, surprisingly good. I love this chapter...especially when Aggie said,”She’s not in her right mind! I mean, sure, the gals from Luminescedell have wings or gills, but the people from Muspel just have darker skin. What makes them different?”. It's just...touching. I'm a heavily opposed discrimination too, like Aggie.
Noctilucous chapter 17 . 5/27/2009
Ouch. Polly is a motherf*ckin b*tch.
Noctilucous chapter 16 . 5/23/2009
This would be interesting. Can't wait until the next chapter :D

And Set? Set as in the one in Egyptian myth? Jack is Mocha's pet?.

Okay...questions again. lol.
Noctilucous chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
Somehow the title of the case reminded me of a jazz band song...lol. Anyway, this is good, and tickle my curiosity. But I know I don't have to ask you to update, because you would update soon! :D

And who is the white-haired boy in thick glasses little Chryseis was holding? Salem?
Noctilucous chapter 14 . 5/18/2009
This chapter is hilarious :D can't wait till the next one!
Noctilucous chapter 13 . 5/15/2009
This chapter is hilarious and awesome. Somehow, I love Aggie's stupidity (in a cynical way).
Noctilucous chapter 12 . 5/15/2009
Rehabilitating air chamber? I'm curious about that! o.O
Noctilucous chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
This is hilarious. My fave part: ”Oh, yo, Az,”. Az? roflmao. And: “My eldest daughter,” Azrael said, his voice laced with suppressed rage and violence, “is a child prodigy, athletic, and with a degree in acting. She can sing. She is from the cannibal parents of a dictator, two lunatics, and a mafia don. She is the only member of this goddamned family who isn’t mind-bogglingly, batshit insane.”

He loves his daughter, indeed. And that's quite touching...in a weird, twisted way :D lmao.