Reviews for Getting Lost, Being Found
CrimsonSilence chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Giggles dramatic flair I like him and I like your story. It's very different. Keep going I'm interested to see what you'll come up with next

Crimson
Hysterical Smiles chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
LMFAO! OH MY GOODNESS! That was hilarious! hahaha i wish you would continue with this story! lol wow i love it right now!
ImaginaryxWords chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
He kissed her? That was hilarous! I laughed forever when I read "GOODBYE!" I shouted in a deep, man like voice. Funny as hell! This was good and I seriously can't wait for the next chapter! Hurry!
Vanilla Chocola chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
*compliment*

This is Crazy!
ImaginaryxWords chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
Woohoo! I was hoping you hadn't given up on this stry becasue I love it...I think he's going to die...or he's going to kill her...or he's just a weirdo who forgot to take his meds lol...anyway it was awesome and I can't wait for more
ImaginaryxWords chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Wow! Honestly this is a really good story...I have like a hundred different ideas as to whats going to happen but they're probably all wrong lol. ANd i totally know what the main character means when she wanted to tell him her whole life story to a complete stranger. I've met people like that, that you just want to trust with all your being...Again great story and I can't wait to read more update soon!
LeaveThePieces chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
I like your story... It's mysterious and has this way of compelling you to continue reading. Keep writing!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
love the story

cant wait for more

hope you update soon

-ifly*hugs*
Dawn Gray Manson chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Oh, thanks a lot! I'm not saying this sarcastically, ok? Anyway, great job! Wonder what's next...are they going to be lost or...oh, never mind, i sound stupid. I'll just wait. Keep it up!
Dawn Gray Manson chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Once I read the summary. I think it was intriguing. The When I read the first chapter...it's so mysterious and I can feel the suspense taking over me.

Please continue this! Pretty Please! You did a good job!