Reviews for Children of the Olympians
its cool so far
The Amazing Miserable Zac chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Awesome! Please update.
berkley chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
it was good but can you please translate the greek
Nymphs of Sunset chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
A touch of greek, and Becky.

Plz continue!
Nymphs of Sunset chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
SELENE IS A DAUGHTER OF SELENE? Right?
Nymphs of Sunset chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Uh...?

It was okay,

thou confusin a bit.
Nymphs of Sunset chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I liked it :)
MaskedNightingale chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
interesting little twist there with Becky
Shinagami's shadow chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
i have no clue, this chapter was so confusing.
UpdatingSexyOhSoCuteChickBabe chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Yes you've updated! What will happen next? LOl, how many gods are you going to put in? First Circe, now Hermes! Who's next Hades? Zeus? Hecate?
Maurcelia chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Finally! You've updated another chapter, I don't see any mistakes though you've improved ever since the last chapter. I wonder what's going to happen next? Omigosh, five stars for you since you added Hermes my favourite god! (My favourite goddesses are Athena,Hera,Artemis and Aphrodite) Omigosh, is Apollo going to be in it any time soon? Anyway, here I am sitting lazy on a couch waiting for you to update!

-Maurcelia
Shinagami's shadow chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
i agree the last chapter was well quick footed and this chapter was well somewhat confusing but that's okay i liked it none the less and congrats to adding the Greek lettering it added a sense of realizim.
Maurcelia chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Omigosh, Circe's back! Finally, you put a little touch to the story. Becky's a daughter of Circe? Wow, lucky her. She's immortal because of the necklace right? Anyway, Becky said in greek that: Put this school in eternal flames and stuff right? Anway, this will be the longest review yet because this is it for now. Omigod, I love Clarisse already. 'Cat got your tongue?' Haha, priceless much? Just a bit of grammatical errors that's all, now when are you going to update, because um, if you didn't notice. I AM VERY IMPATIENT, please update soon! Anway, what's with the begginning kinda funny how the guys are throwin' their self at Brooke. And LOL at Clarisse

'LOOK OUT BARBIE'S GONNA EXPLODE YA' HAHAHAAHAHAH, I laffed my head off at that line man! Please update

PLEASE UPDATE

SON!

I mean now, yeah I MEAN NOW PLEASE!
Maurcelia chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Most people don't make there chapters long, like you. Anway. Clarisse's really smart and Selene is engrossed to the moon? Pretty interesting. Please continue!
Maurcelia chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Why are most of the people like (Hannah and Annabelle) already reminding me of greek goddesses?
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »