Reviews for Children of the Olympians
Maurcelia chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Uhm, really interesting. Ever heard of Percy Jackson and the Olympians (PJO) It's great. Though, it kind of reminds me of this story, i'm not saying this is plagarizm though its not.
UpdatingSexyOhSoCuteChickBabe chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
I suggest you to reread you're story. Other than that please continue!
UpdatingSexyOhSoCuteChickBabe chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Okay, wow. This is getting more interesting by the minute.
UpdatingSexyOhSoCuteChickBabe chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
It's shade not shad. Goddess, PLEASE CONTINUE.
UpdatingSexyOhSoCuteChickBabe chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
OKAY... very nice start. PLEASE UPDATE?
Dem chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
You're writting has improved along the way. More bigger words, and fancier hehe. Anway, please continue! I'm dying to know what happens afterwards, that is. PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE? With a red cherry on top?
Dem chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
WOW YOU'RE A FAST WRITTER! I suggest you to read you're story and fix a couple of minor mistakes, don't take this as a flame though, overrall it's pretty good! Can't wait to read the next chapter
Actor chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
yes! It's about time Circe! Whoa, Becky daughter of Circe? This is getting more interesting by the minute!
Actor chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
OMIGOD! What if the teachers are evil forces of Lord Kronos? PLEASE UPDATE SON!

Actor chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Finally, it's about time that girl got a new look! Please update soon!

Actor chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Wow, this is amazing! Especially the last line!

Keep writting.

Shinagami's shadow chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
i was almost downhearted when you placed french into the story. i don't have anything against french i just can't read/speak it but luckily i found an online translator yeah i don't think that i was a 100% right though but i like the chapter again some grammar problems nothing new it happens to the best of us i do it every day,but loved this chapter though i wonder who heather field is? Keep writing!
Dem chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
OMIGOSH, it's about time Brooke got a makeover!

Please update soon, I want to find out what happens next!

I bet Brooke's a daughter of uh.. Aphrodite?
Dem chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Gawd! I want to strangle Claire and DANA! Esp Ned!

Argh, dam FP why don't they every review? laziness much.
Shinagami's shadow chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
this seems good so far i only suggest rereading for some things are missing words are missing or misspelled please keep writing I'm interested in seeing where you take this story.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »