Reviews for Chaos
blu sclera chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
Hi friend ,
How r u doing ? ur story is really interesting .I like Rowan ,Mellie ,Claire and their interactions...Hope u r doing. well.I wonder what u r doing. Now ...studying ..or ...job. GOOD LUCK :-)
glustora chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
What happened to this story? Is it going to be updated? It's so amazingly good you don't even know. All your chapters could be their own free standing story they are just so whole. I really hope you have the free time to update one day soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
Oh my gods! ! R u serious? I am so happy, u r back!
LovingBlackParadise1 chapter 14 . 3/20/2011
Its gotten better

I'm glad actually. This is such a good story I hope u con lovd the it. Keep it up
LovingBlackParadise1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Personally I think the story would improve if you just didn't make it seem like diary entries

Make it a story not a log book. I love the plot the main character is amazing and I'm excited for what happens next. I just hope the story improves a little. I could he'll if u want. If u don't its cool. Just message me

Update soon
reddishrocker chapter 14 . 5/26/2010
I was really bored when I found this I read the first chapter, I said,"This better be interesting". After that, I couldn't stop reading!Sure it has a few cliches here and there, but you make up for it by adding finish writing this amazing story!Thanks! :D
Goddess Sati chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Please update ASAP, I'm dying to know what happens next:)
Spidergirl21 chapter 14 . 2/19/2010
WAH ive been waiting or the next chapter like mad! hurry pleas lol i love this story its amazing :D :D :D :D :D: D :D :D
queensarah1 chapter 14 . 1/16/2010
I love the story so far and I havent gotten to read it except for today whicch is sad but I love it and you do what yopu want to do next and please please please UPDATE!
katicus chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
this is really good :)

and i feel sorry for rowan, being on his own for so long, bles him.
SerubiApple chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
Hai! I really like this story. And the way you write, too. It keeps me interested. So, keep up the good writing! And update as soon as you can!
Samantha Walters chapter 14 . 11/3/2009
I know this has nothing to do with the story, but you said you were reading creey books so I thought I'd suggest one :D

I haven't actually read it, but my Dad got it for me, and just the summery is creepy!

Its called "The Horror Within" by Rachel Cox

~Sammy
Samantha Walters chapter 13 . 11/3/2009
Ha-ha, I'm in 9th grade too, but at my school, things just get worse! Espesially at peprallies :D

Anyway I love you story, and I'll be counting on you realesing a chapter a week! If you have time please read my story, it's not that good, but I'm just getting started.

Thanks in advance.

~Sammy
lethalxlilly chapter 14 . 11/3/2009
indeed three l's

lol.

good updatee.

liked the end but kinda predicted it. lol.

that kinda stuff always happens after a fight then theres a cliff hanger.

dun dun dun!

lol.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 14 . 11/3/2009
rowan likes claire! rowan likes claire! me lieky!
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »