Reviews for Headache
tweetz1 chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
awsome story, I'd let Ryan do up my room. i think Kevin would like a room with stars and planets and stuff or is that too childish? i don't know. that's just my opinion.
kepteinen chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
Hell, I'd rent Ryan to let him redo my house. It is needed severely, but I'm lazy as shit. D:

AWESOME CHAPTER. I love it when you learn about peoples' past in a non-boring way; and while this style usually means boring, you somehow made it not-boring! And that is great, because it means you're an awesome writer (which I already knew, but hey).
plumblossom chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
No dark bedrooms for me. I want to wake up in light.

Funny. I'm sleeping in a dark bedroom now, but that's because my bedroom is being rescued from termites.

Does Lys have to be a pink ruffle girl? When I was her age I wanted a tree house or a tipi or something. No pink ruffles. I wanted cowboy crap and railroad hickory stripe. And hair down to my ankles and a big fat leather belt with a sword in it. My daughter wanted to wear pink ruffles but she wanted a room full of bright colors and airplanes and animals.

Couldn't Kevin be the one who wants things elegant? Not necessarily girly, but maybe medieval and deep, dark glowing jewel colors. And dragons.
the grimm cow orker chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
I like the story of how they met, it's very believable. Unfortunately I can't give you a better review, since I'm terribly sleepy. (Excuses, I know.) But I like this chapter.

I'll try though;

Daniel is a really good character, he really keeps the action moving. Ryan has a nice voice, there's a good amount of confusion as well as contentment/happiness/hope in it. The story may not be "action packed," but it beats a bunch of cliches, which, while they may be a nice easy read once in a while, it's also fun to see things that /aren't/ without having to try so hard.
Orio K chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
I'm the kind of person who likes to give constructive crit., but I can't ever find anything to say about your stories.

Well, whatever. Awesome, as usual. I like the line "He is fire and I am wax." ] very cool.
kepteinen chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
So Ryan finally learns what happened That Fateful Night. Sam seems like a total creep. I loved your last line.
autumn-annette-19 chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Whats next, whats next?
the grimm cow orker chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Oh my, I was completely wrong about Kevin. xD

It's kind of funny, because they all seem to be accepting this very easily, including the children. I can understand it (since that's kind of the way I am) and it's a great break from all of the flustered, regretting and sickening-feeling day-after-drunken-hook-ups. Especially after the way it started.

The last few lines are win. :)
Nineheart chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
xD How cute. I love the kids, they're so amazingly adorable.

Update!
Orio K chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Kevin and Lys are just too cute. I want to steal them or something...

I can't wait for bedtime either...

I'm really envious of your ability to actually keep schedualed updates. I tried that, but I'm too excited/lazy to manage it. oh well.
kepteinen chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Kevin and Lys seem adorable. You have a knack for writing believable children.

And Ryan, of course, is awesome. He seems very.. calm, though. Like, even though he slept with a guy he doesn't know who's a father, he immediately decides to stay. He's an interesting character.

Daniel's still kind of a mystery, of course, but he seems pretty awesome as well. He treats Ryan well, at least. That's something.
CherryCokeZero chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
this is so cute
Orio K chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Ah, I can't wait for the next chapter. ] I like all your stories. This one is super cute. Allysa reminds me of a little girl I used to babysit. It's like "you're so cute! why would any mommy ever leave you..."

i wish her dad was as cute as allysa's, though...haha.
Nineheart chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Aw, how sweet. But I feel sort of bad for poor Ryan. And we don't even know daddy's name yet...:( This was wonderful and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update!
the grimm cow orker chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Haha. He chose the smileys. I wonder if he would wear them under normal circumstances as well, seeing as how he let them show.

Allysa is like a small, condensed ball of just... utter cuteness. Hrm... how old is Kevin? He seems to be at least a few years older than Allysa... so about upper elementary or middle school?

Haha. Ryan, don't be so naive. You really are getting evil with the poor kid, madame. XD And with your readers. I am so curious as to what his name is. But don't tell me. ;)

"Kevin looks at her with distain and turns..." Should be disdain. And that's the only mistake I found. :)
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »