Reviews for Chase's Abortion
Larrikin Jones chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This is another one where I felt fairly voyeuristic, you seem to have a knack for portraying the human psyche. I'm not sure I completely understand all of what's going on here, but at the same time I feel it makes perfect sense.
MatthewPaul chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I really like the idea of using a couple who is in that situation to examine a different couple's relationship. Am I right that the numbers are just supposed to show chronology? They distracted me, a lot, and I wasn't sure if that was intentional. I like where this is right now. After another revision or two I think it could be excellent.
Isca chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I loved how realistic this poem is. I'm also glad that you used dialogue to enhance the story. On a personal note, one of my old-friends, who is 19, is pregnant; she's keeping the baby. So, naturally, this poem really struck a chord with me and made me think about this whole situation.

Excellent work! :)

-Isca
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Interesting format. It felt somehow detached from the strong emotions in the poem. The last line felt feigned, like when a couple have a fight and they pretend like it doesn't matter because they don't want to risk getting into a bigger, more serious argument.

As always, very good job.

Peace, Daze