Reviews for Golden and Groundwater
Mak Hertz chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
I actually read Nicolais first but really loved your writing so much that I thought I'd see what else you had done. And I'm really glad I did. I really like how your main characters interact. I always find it amusing, especially since their relationships seem to be less than conventional. I really like this new Annabelle and think she's got pretty good chances of really contributing to the story. I'm also really liking the rivalry between Flynn and Darren even if it's not entirely an open conflict. It's all very interesting, and I can't wait to see what happens next. And I hope their mother is as happy to see them as at least Annabelle is going to be to see her. Great work!
lili999 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to
Janice chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
that was unexpected, Anabelle can just get up and go treking through a forest, when she's been self-confirned to her bedroom for so long. I'ld think she'd be very weak now. but nonetheless, you are still a good writer. cheers!
janice chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
thank you for updating, though nothing much happened (. I'm really starting to not like this flynn character, either be a man(or whatever he is) or stop hassling mr groundwater lol
Janice chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
Wow, you are quite a writer. That was an amazing beginning, it's all very intrigueing; characters are 's been a while since a good story has turned up on here. Well done to you!
hikaxkao chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
This is really good. Please update soon
Aiarada Alyan chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Overall, very nice - lovely character identification and very unusual characters. However, work a little more on creating a better introduction to the SETTING. Starting in medias res is good, but you need to double back a bit to introduce us to what kind of a world this is. Because you mentioned Troy, I assumed it was the Troy from our world, though it is now clear to me that this is not the case. Keep up the good work - this looks like it has a lot of potential!
ProfessorSoba chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Practice the "show don't tell" rule a bit. Otherwise, very good.
Fals-Ari chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Meoow! You UPDATED! I would say I love you infinity-plus-two percent, but that doesn't exist.

Oh that Flynn, he should go find a girl his own species. Hands off the human princess! *mumble about how much love triangles suck*
Fals-Ari chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
*looks around*

*tumbleweed rolled across the screen*

WHY IS THIS PLACE SO QUIET?

I don't get it! _ It's an awesome story! It needs more appreciation!

*decorates the place by herself*

Btw, her 'death' was unexpected! :0
Fals-Ari chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Okay. I lied. And I am very sorry for that.

But in my defense, I DID request you to find a book of action and adventure with a pinch of fluffy romance, I DID blackmai-I mean warn-you that if you did not find me a good book, I shall have the pleasure of reading yours instead, and yes, though you DID find me books to read, the results are less than satisfying: three page into 'Emma' before the old English started to hurt my head, five page into the carpet book before the pace of it put me to sleep, and for the djinn one, I'm still bothered by the fact that the main character is eleven (ELEVEN-YEARS-OLD for goodness sake! Not at all old enough to be sexy, and IF I do fell in love with him, then it's pedophilia!).

So I did the next most logical thing to do: read the wonderful stories of my very good buddy! (I do feel bad for putting it off for so long, I was going to read it a long time ago.)

And guess what I found? Romance? Check. Fantasy? Check. Fluff? In the near horizon it seems. Adventure? Hohoho...must going to be quite a ride looking for the elusive elixir of the Hiv Spider.

Oh gosh. The Hiv Spider...*facepalm*

You must hate me so much right now. (I hope it's only a little bit or the recoverable kind, I would be sad if you were mad at me for a long time...) But don't be embarrassed! I see no reason to be! I like it I can tell Darren is shaping up to be my kind of hero, and Talia is lovable too. It contains all my favorite elements! (Did you maybe write this with me in mind?) You MUST update! You have fans now! Do not disappoint!

Now let's see...what other stories of yours can I rummage up...

Falsari
TymCon chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I like it. Its an intriguing chapter. quick question in the next chapter can you describe what they look like? Or are they all human?