Reviews for Despair's Calms
Elia L Dodd chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
He's a Vamp. isn't he.
Elia L Dodd chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
She obiously wrote the Shadow walker series! :)
Sakurachibi08 chapter 28 . 5/8/2011
Really sorry but i don't remember this ever being mentioned, but, is the editor a guy or a woman? You might have mentioned it and i just didn't catch it.
Sakurachibi08 chapter 29 . 2/18/2011
Book 2? Yes? Please? Soon? Now? Yes? Love the story. Book 2? Yes? Please? Soon? Now? Yes?
hmmashley chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
I've only read the first 2 chapters but it's really good!

I just wanted to tell you that AP U.S. History is typically offered in 11/12th grade and so is AP Biology. Along with Pre-Calculus.
wilhelmiina2 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Intrigued by the beginning. So he's a vampire and she's somethng.. She's written that famous vampire saga or her rather has. A bit disappointed that they're that young, wonder if they'll act like idiots.
MarcyB3ar chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
HEY IVE BEEN READING YOUR STORY...i GUESS IM LUCKY THAT I GOT TO READ IT WHEN ITS COMPLETED SO THAT MEANS NO WAIT FOR ME

_...HAVE YOU CONSIDERED GETTING THIS REALLY PUBLISHED?

ITS AWESOME AND NOT EXACTLY ONE OF THOSE BEEN THERE DONE THAT [OVER AND OVER AGAIN ] STORIES...

YOU SHOULD REALLY CONSIDER IT, GET SOME1 TO PROOF READ IT AND THEN START LOOKING FOR A PUBLISHER.

BEST OF LUCK

_
Hawt Link Girl chapter 27 . 1/2/2011
wow i love this story and how you connect everything together, so it will all meet up and be just right! I cant wait for the next chapter and i think you should write a second book unless you already are _- haha I cant wait to see what happens next!

Hawt x
I love happy endings '94 chapter 25 . 10/23/2010
good to know will be waiting for the next chapter
RatedRachel chapter 24 . 8/8/2010
Yeah! You finally posted again! I was waiting for a long time! This chapter is very good! Keep working hard! Hope the next chapter will not take this long.
Keelin N chapter 23 . 6/21/2010
Yea I'm all caught up now! I'm excited to see where you take the story!
Keelin N chapter 15 . 6/21/2010
The ending of this chapter explained so much! I feel as if I know Luke and Allyson a thousand times better.
Keelin N chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
Good point about "why would she want to follow him" You've made allyson out to be a very independent person or at least fighting to be.

About time someone is trying to figure out what's wrong with her! Go Luke!
RatedRachel chapter 23 . 6/20/2010
I expected more from you but it is still a very good read. I hope you can connect the chapters better and write an even better story. XD!
Keelin N chapter 13 . 6/19/2010
Okay thoughts on this chapter:

First I'm still really confused as to why she doesn't want anyone to know she's connected to the Shadow Walker books.

I'm starting to see that Luke really likes Allyson, but the reasons behind his peak in interest I'm still unsure about because it seems as if he already knew about her before coming to the school.

I'm still unsure if Allyson's interested in Luke. I say this because of when Siroan was asking her to watch over luke and she asked if she had to follow him everywhere "Because there was no way that was happening" Actually I really like her attitude toward luke (even if I'm imagining it wrong) because she is twelve and she has so many other things going on so why would she stop for romance?

Did I totally miss the reason for Siroan and everyone barging in in the first place? Why did they come? How did they know about Allyson? And by giving her the necklace from the society of old does that mean Siroan is going to turn her.

...

Okay so as you can see i'm pretty much hooked on this.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »